“Excellent Overall Unless You Need Heat” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa

Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Frisco
grand rapids,mi
“Excellent Overall Unless You Need Heat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2010

Our family stayed here for one week for Christmas break. Check in was fast. Very courteous front desk staff. Great location as there is lots of shopping and restaurants with in a few miles. Loved Gloria's restaurant near-by. The hotel is very nice. Truly is three and a half star or four. The rooms are modern, clean, and comfortable. The breakfast is very good . The fitness room is excellent. The swimming pool is beautiful. Although it was a bit cold. The only complaint I have is if you need to use the heat, which we did becasue it snowed and was cold for 2 of the days we were there, everytime the heat kicks on there is some sort of loud banging noise. If you're a light sleeper like me prepare to be awakened a few times throughout the night. I had noticed another review with the same complaint but thought it was someone being picky, but they were right. I addressed it with front desk and she said it would be noted. Overall a good experience.

Stayed December 2009, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (128)
Houston/Merida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2010

The hotel is attached to the Frisco Conference Center, and the location can't be beat. This is the nicest Embassy Suites that I've ever stayed at. Everything is fresh and new, and the staff is ultra accommodating. I love the blown glass in the lobby and outside the elevators and the mosaic glass tile accents are gorgeous. Aesthetics aside, the included breakfast from 7-9am and happy hour from 5:30-7:30pm can't be beat. The sports bar across the street is an easy stroll, and the mall and Ikea are also an easy walk. We arrived on Tuesday and never had to take the car anywhere until we left on Friday. The hotel will also take you to the mall if the walk is too far for you or the weather is unfavorable.

The only negative is that the pillows are really scratchy. I brought my own from home, and I was ultra happy. Internet will also cost you an extra $15 bucks per day, and parking is $8 per day.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
      Sleep Quality
Saint Louis, Missouri
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2010

First off the pull out sofa's was horrible, my back hurt all weekend, the outdated TV shut off intermittently for no reason. I arrived at 1:30am on Friday instead of just an early check in the MOD told me i'd be charged for Thursday's room and tax. Upon getting up to the room I decided to go to a Marriott because I get a discount. While the FD agent was polite the MOD wasn't, she looked disheveled and uninterested in checking me in. Upon leaving I felt totally unwelcome at your property. I returned later that day to check in and in no way was this a warm welcome, the FD agent called me over then as i stepped up to the desk picked up the phone and started talking to someone this is ridiculous. I have never stayed at an embassy suites and I assume you are not know for your stellar guest service. I was staff for a conference and that was the only reason I stayed here more than likely I wouldn't return.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank greggeg
embassy7600, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa, responded to this review, 19 February 2010
I am very sorry that your stay with us did not go well. We take pride in being a 4-Diamond facility and ranked in the top percentage of customer satisfaction of ALL Embassy Suites. I will work with the staff members you encountered to ensure this never a problem that occurs again--as this is certainly not the usual feedback that we receive. We do value your business and appreciate your patronage.
West Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2010

Great rooms, convenient, quite, comfortable beds, spacious suites with 2 televisions, right across the street from the Stonebriar Mall with restaurants galore, fabulous shopping. The breakfast each morning was terrific, maid service was quick and efficient and the room was CLEAN. I loved this hotel and I definitely want to go back for a weekend shopping spree. I've stayed at several hotels close by and this one is the best. Staff was extremely friendly, conference center was nice and the business center with free internet was very appreciated!

• Stayed January 2010, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We are so thrilled to see that your stay with us went well last month. We take pride in our service and exceeding our customers expectations. We look forward to your next visit to Frisco!!
I hope I get this back. Please keeps it going. This has been going since 1st Dec, 2000. Please send it on to someone who is a friend to you . . . [][] Always try to help a friend in need Believe in yourself Be brave...but it's ok to be afraid sometimes Study hard Give lots of kisses Laugh often Don't be overly concerned with your weight, it's just a number Always try to see the glass half full Meet new people, even if they look different to you Remain calm, even when it seems hopeless Take lots of naps.. Be weird whenever you have the chance Love your friends, no matter who they are Don't waste food RELAX Take an occasional risk Try to have a little fun each day. ...it's important Work together as a team Share a joke with friends Fall in love with someone.. ...and say 'I love you' often Express yourself creatively Be conscious of your appearance Always be up for surprises Love someone with all of your heart Share with friends Watch your step It will get better There is always someone who loves you more than you know Exercise to keep fit Live up to your name Seize the Moment Hold on to good friends; they are few and far between Indulge in the things you truly love Cherish every Sunday At the end of the day... PRAY ....... and close your eyes And smile at least once a day! pune
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2009

I stayed in the hootel for 5 nights. I was here to attend a medical conference. The stay was very comfortable and the service excellent. The conference hall was elegant and impressive.

The food was excellent and the staff friendly and extremely courteous.

The Gym facility is ok and the swimming pool good.

The rooms are luxurious and very comfortable

• Liked — comfortable
  • Disliked — none
  • Stayed December 2009, travelled on business
      Check-in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
embassy7600, Front Desk Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa, responded to this review, 10 December 2009
Thank you so much for your great review. We are so happy you found our accomodations to be warm, inviting and enjoyable.

May your family have a great Holiday Season...

Embassy Suites Management Team
wayland, iowa
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2009

The staff and rooms were fantastic. Very attentive to all our needs. The food was also very good

Stayed February 2009, travelled on business
1 Thank majorworkahoic
embassy7600, Front Desk Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa, responded to this review, 3 December 2009
Thank you so very much for taking the time to review us on tripadvisor. We are delighted that your stay went well and our staff treated you with true AAA 4-Diamond service.

We look forward to your return when you are back in the Dallas area!
Midwest
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2009

Our family has loved Embassy Suites rooms and breakfasts for years, and Frisco is one of the best we've stayed at. Handy to shopping. Friendly hotel driver took me to Ikea and I enjoyed walking back (my choice) on a very nice day. All encounters with staff members were positive. Ate in the hotel restaurant one evening and the food and service was excellent. Can't think of anything bad to say about this place! My husband and I recommend it highly!

• Stayed February 2009, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
embassy7600, Front Desk Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa, responded to this review, 25 November 2009
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out such a positive response on our hotel. We are so happy that you enjoy the Embassy Suites in Frisco. We look forward to your return.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Frisco
Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco
Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Hilton Garden Inn Frisco
Hampton Inn & Suites Legacy Park-Frisco
Aloft Frisco
Aloft Frisco
#13 of 14 in Frisco
Hilton Dallas Plano Granite Park

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa

Property: Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa
Address: 7600 John Q Hammons Dr, Frisco, TX 75034-1916
Region: United States > Texas > Frisco
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#3 Business Hotel in Frisco
#3 Romantic Hotel in Frisco
#5 Family Hotel in Frisco
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa 3.5*
The beautiful Embassy Suites Frisco Convention Center and Spa is located in the heart of Frisco. Frisco is the most booming place in the USA! So much is happening here! We are a four diamond, four star Embassy Suites! We boast over three hundred and thirty wonderfully appointed suites. We have that special four diamond, four star service that will exceed all of your expectations. The Embassy Frisco features a full service SPA BOTANICA which has everything from pedicures to body massages. The perfect place to relax from a meeting or sneak away for a romantic weekend.Talk about meeting space; we got you covered! The Embassy Frisco has a full convention center with over 90,000 square feet of flexible space that can accommodate up to two thousand! Whether you are coming in for that special meeting or family reunion- we do it all! Don't forget weddings! We have a special coordinator to assist your every need.The Embassy Frisco is close to everything to do! We are steps away from Dr Pepper Arena. We have views that overlook the Roughriders stadium. Close to many restaurants and shopping shopping shopping! Right across the street from Stonebrier mall and all they have to offer! So come on over to Frisco Embassy Convention Center and Spa- we will exceed all your expectations. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Embassy Suites Dallas Frisco Hotel Frisco