“Rude service”
Review of Golden Moon - CLOSED

Golden Moon
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 23 August 2012

I gave my daughters a gift certificate to eat here. The man at checkout yelled at them as they tried to check out telling them they were "ridiculous" for trying to use this. There was not an expiration date on it. We will never eat here again.

2  Thank Jane C

Reviewed 2 June 2012

We use to go here all the time. As of tonight we will never step foot in Golden Moon EVER AGAIN....We had our 2 yr. old daughter with us, she had her own food with her (McDonald's). She took one small bite of watermelon from my plate, and the waitress proceeded to tell me that for that one bite, we had to pay full price child fee for buffet. She proceeded to argue with me for that one bite.

4  Thank Rebecca S
Reviewed 17 May 2012

One of the worst Chinese food restaurants I've ever been to
Food was greasy, poorly stocked. Service was horrendous
No one cracked a smile. Waitress was stuck up and rude

4  Thank Nik W
Reviewed 26 February 2012

I'm very particular when it comes to Chinese Restaurants, and prefer buffets for the best selections. For lunch, you can't go wrong with the Golden Moon in Frisco. I have found it to be the best, and cleanest Chinese Buffet in the Frisco / Plano area. The buffet is always well maintained, and the food is usually fresh, with reasonable prices for a lunchtime buffet.

1  Thank bill925
Reviewed 19 June 2011

We went for Fathers day with our 5 kids. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, always filling our drinks, clearing plates and providing napkins without us asking. We felt very welcome with our large family and that the owners of the restaurant enjoyed small children. Children 3 and under free and 12 and under 5.25.
The food on the buffet line was fresh, tasty and of good variety. The crab legs and shrimp dishes were great! Would highly recommend this restaurant!

1  Thank Mangomommy