“The WOW Factor!! Great Hotel/Staff/Food/Location/Services” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco

Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Frisco
Faridabad, India
“The WOW Factor!! Great Hotel/Staff/Food/Location/Services”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2012

I am on a business trip to Dallas. My company booked this hotel for me. I have been here for 2 weeks and 1 more week to go.
As soon as my driver dropped me to this hotel, I felt in love with it. The hotel has great in-suite amenities along with a kitchenette. The room has dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, utensils, coffee maker etc....
Rooms are great and spacious with the most comfortable beds. The outdoor pool is nice with a waterfall feature. There is a small whirl wind pool as well. The recreation room/Gym is small though.
The hotel is located to close proximity of the shopping center right next to it. Then for bachelors, there is a nice pub near (3rd Base sports bar). For shopaholics, there is Stonebriar Center, which also has AMC theater.
Hotel serves daily breakfast. Dinner is served Monday to Thursday. The dinner menu for the complete month is available in rooms as well. There are a number of restaurants close by to the hotel like the Chipotle and The Genghis Grill (I really liked the food there). The hotel will provide some menus from nearby hotel which can deliver food to your room. The food served by hotel is also very good. The have varieties of fruits, daily specials, waffles, oat meal, juices. And the most important thing dinner is served with wines and beer.... (Unlimited).
The hotel provides high-speed internet from AT&T which is great. Some premium channels like HBO are included with your stay. The hotel also provides shuttle services within a radius of 3 miles, but they do go as far as 5 miles. So, I used this to commute to the shopping malls and my office daily. This saves big on car rentals. The hotel also has a laundry room.
Choose this hotel and you will not be disappointed. Thanks "Homewood" for providing the best class services and making my stay a memorable one.!!!

Room Tip: I was on the right wing. So, rooms on the right side of the aisle will have a outdoor view (rooms 10...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank ashisharya
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco, responded to this review, 20 June 2012
Many thanks for the great review, and on behalf of my entire team, I’m so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! It sounds like you were able to take advantage of much of what our hotel and the nearby area have to offer – and we agree that our pool’s waterfall feature is a nice touch during these hot summer months!

I’ve forwarded your comments to my team, as they will also enjoy the feedback. Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Homewood Suites Dallas/Frisco.

Gayle Wilkinson
General Manager, Homewood Suites Dallas/Frisco

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Austin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2012

What a great, great stay I had here. The staff is outstanding. The room was clean spacious with two flat screen tv's. The outdoor pool was nice, not big but never crowded and the waterfall feature was a nice touch. The property is well taken care of, the location is really outstanding. Lot's of shopping, restaurants in walking distance. They also have a shuttle that will take you within 5 miles.....there is a lot within five miles. Also, near Dr. Pepper minor league park, which I walked to. If you are in the area you will not be disappointed if you stay here. I am looking forward to my next visit.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco, responded to this review, 18 June 2012

Gayle Wilkinson
Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2012

We stayed two nights utilizing our Honors Rewards Points in Room 140 while visiting family in Richardson & Carrollton. The North Dallas Tollway provides easy access to the hotel and the nearby restaurants in this newly developed upscale area. This is a beautiful, new, facility and the contemporary design is welcoming, satisfying and actually exciting for the seasoned traveler. The staff were professional, friendly and efficient with all interactions. I must emphacize the breakfasts at this Homewood Suites were absolutely OUTSTANDING! We haved stayed at many Homewood Suites and other hotels and have rarely had a breakfast of this caliber. The quality of the items was exceptional and we only wished we had stayed on nights that offered the managers reception so we could sample those options also. The suite is furnished with everythingyou could need for an enjoyable stay. One tip, if your HDTV doesn't change channels, simply ensure the small box with the 'eye' for the remote is velcro-ed to the bottom of the television. It has a small cable attached and may come loose and drop behind. We did utilize the laundry facilities and all were clean and in working order. The outdoor pool area is beautifully designed with a seperate grill area, water features within the pool, various lounge chair options and a spa. On our visit in early June the spa was very HOT and the pool was COLD. Our teenagers only had a brief period to spend in the pool anyway so it didn't affect their experience. We were assigned room 140 which is a lovely one bedroom adjacent to the side exit door. We were awakened occasionally by guests coming and going and would not choose this room on a return visit- but it was free so who wants to complain! The location of this room did afford easy access and visibility to our vehicle and this was much appreciated after a week of hauling luggage to the far end of the wing at other hotels. I did hear water draining from the floor above and would choose a top floor room on future visits. That said, this is an exceptionally clean and well managed facility. The decor is quite contemporary and that truly added to the travel experience for our family. There are restaurants within easy driving distance. We loved this Homewood Suites and will not hesitate to return to this Homewood Suites on our next visit to the area.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the top floor.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco, responded to this review, 8 June 2012
Many thanks for your review, and on behalf of my team, thank you for choosing our hotel during your recent trip to Frisco. I’m so glad you enjoyed your stay.

I’ve forwarded your comments to my team, as I know they will also appreciate the great feedback. We take great pride in operating an award-winning hotel and always enjoy hearing from satisfied guests.

Regarding your preference for a room on the top floor, should you have any requests for suite type or location, or anything to help make your next stay more enjoyable, please do not hesitate call on anyone on our team.

Thank you again, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Homewood Suites Dallas/Frisco.

Jay Lee
Assistant General Manager, Homewood Suites Dallas/Frisco
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2012

I picked this based on other reviews previously written and was not disappointed. Also was the first time to visit Frisco. This is a great town,with a lot to do and see.

Pros:
Great location
Very clean
Lots of choices for breakfast
Soft towels for shower and pool
Comfortable beds
Low rates
Staff was friendly and helpful

Cons:
None

Stayed here with Wife and 2 boys (4&10) for a Frisco baseball tournament. Strongly recommend and will return again.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco, responded to this review, 5 June 2012
Thank you very much for the great review, and we’re so glad you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. We frequently have guests in town for sports events, as Frisco is home to many tournaments and sports facilities, and it’s always nice to hear when a guest has enjoyed their stay. Glad to hear you were able to enjoy our pool; with another Texas summer upon us, our pool and spa area will become a popular spot!

Many thanks again for the great feedback, and my team and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Homewood Suites Dallas/Frisco.

Jay Lee
Assistant General Manager, Homewood Suites Dallas/Frisco
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2012

This is not your average Homewood Suites! The place is as updated and modern as the north Dallas suburb it is located in. The rooms are spacious and offer everything you could possible use (including free popcorn and bottle water).

The staff is friendly and is great hosts. The breakfast and managers reception are a nice touch and can easily replace going out for a meal.

The location is also nice being within walking distance to many shops and easy access to the highway.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco, responded to this review, 30 May 2012
Many thanks for the great review, and my team and I are so glad you found our hotel to be “not your average Homewood Suites!” We take great pride in providing the best experience possible to all of our guests, and so enjoy positive feedback.

I’ve passed along your comments to my team, as I know they will enjoy reading them.

Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Homewood Suites Dallas/Frisco!

Pleasant Grove, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2012

I am so glad to have stayed here!
My room is beautiful, VERY spacious and I can close off the bedroom door for extra quiet sleep!
The breakfast was delicious! I will be back!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco, responded to this review, 23 May 2012
Thanks very much for the review, and I’m so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Glad to hear your got some “extra quiet sleep” in your suite – the added privacy of a separate bedroom and living room is part of what makes our suites a great option for our guests.

Thanks again, and my team and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Homewood Suites Dallas/Frisco!

Morrison, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2012

I am generally a fan of the Homewood Suites format. This property does it right!

The 4-year-old hotel is immaculantly clean. The staff really cares and goes out of their way to accommodate. Whoever designed the building might have skimped a bit on space, but more than made-up for the skimping with careful thought on layout.

Everything in my room worked right. There were no annoyances. Housekeeping kept the room fresh throughout my stay.

Part of the Homewood format is to serve breakfast and a light dinner. In may properties these meals border on inedible ... dried-out and double-cooked. Here the eggs are freshly scrambled, the blackened chicken moist and rolls taste fresh-baked. The kitchen staff is present and attentive.

There is a small swimming pool with a brilliant "fountain" that not only is attractive to swimmers but to guests in the great room as well. A small hot tub is genuinely HOT. There are attractive tables in the courtyard for guest use, weather permitting. The exercise room is populated with two treadmills, an elliptical machine, a stationary bike, free weights, exercise balls and enough space to use them.

Nearby (within easy walking distance) is one of the largest shopping areas I have ever seen. Virtually any chain store I have ever seen at a mall has a presence here, although lamentably I saw very few originals.

Room Tip: Be careful that a "studio suite" is really just a "room".
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Cigano-Gitano
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco, responded to this review, 21 May 2012
Thank you for the very positive review, and I’m so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! It’s nice to hear when we’ve “done it right” – especially from guests that are familiar with the Homewood Suites brand. My team and I all work hard to provide the best experience possible to our guests, and we always appreciate it when a guest takes the time to give us their feedback. I’ve forwarded your comments to my team, as I know they, too, will enjoy reading them.

It sounds like you were able to take advantage of much of what our hotel has to offer, something many of our guests do not have the time to do. We’re fortunate to be located in an area that has many shopping, dining and sports outlets, most within walking distance.

Many thanks again for your review, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Homewood Suites Dallas/Frisco.