“Breakfast and Dinner - Mon - Thu”

Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Frisco
Frisco, Texas
“Breakfast and Dinner - Mon - Thu”
Reviewed 2 August 2012

We stayed here about one month after a house fire. WIth a two bedroom unit in a family of five, it worked out very well. The food at this facility is some of the best, for hotel food. If you''re visiting Frisco, I highly recommend this place. The units have a living room or 1 or 2 bedrooms. It had a kitchenette with a 4 person table, something rare in a suite hotel. It has on-site laundry facilities, which helped keep 3 kids' clothes clean. The hotel staff was very nice and polite, but I'm also sure staying here a month with 3 kids, we overstayed our welcome. The rooms are nice, clean, and new, and a walk to the mall and major shopping.

Room Tip: I'm having better luck with Suite Hotels lately like Homewood Suites, Candlewood, and Staybridge...
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco, responded to this review, 13 August 2012
Thank you very much for the review, and I’m so glad you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. I can only imagine how stressful it is to relocate a family of five after something as traumatic as a house fire, and I’m glad our accommodations and service met your needs. We certainly hope life has returned to normal!

Many thanks again for the great review, and should you need hotel accommodations in the Frisco area again (under happier circumstances!), we will look forward to welcoming you back to the Homewood Suites Dallas/Frisco.

General Manager, Homewood Suites Dallas/Frisco

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Frisco, Texas
Reviewed 16 July 2012

Clean hotel. Comfortable bed. The one bedroom suite was perfect for a stay with our toddler! The complimentary popcorn was a nice perk. My husband thought the breakfast was awesome (I had to hurry off to work and missed out). Beautiful outdoor pool.

We are locals and we'll definitely recommend Homewood Suites to our family who visit us!

Room Tip: We were on the first floor on the south side and the lights from the parking lot were a little brigh...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank platinumflyer2000
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco, responded to this review, 23 July 2012
Thanks very much for the great review, and we’re so glad you and your family enjoyed your stay with us! We agree that our suites are perfect for families, and are so pleased that we met your expectations. Regarding the nearby parking lot lights, should you wish to stay in a particular area of the hotel, please do not hesitate to let the front desk know. We will always do our best to accommodate you whenever possible.

Many thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Homewood Suites Dallas/Frisco.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 5 July 2012

Stayed in Homewood Suites for 2 weeks in Nov 2011. The hotel was just excellent, I couldn't really find any issues with the service or quality!

I had a suite with separate living area and a fully functional kitchen. The hotel staff were very polite and helpful and nice. I was impressed by the standard of breakfast and evening dinner served (which is included in the room rate!).

The hotel has pick up and drop service (free, you just have to book) from nearby areas which is really a great service for people who don't drive in the US.

The location is great, a short walk to stores (target, best buy) and restaurants, so many places to grab dinner or a drink outside and stroll back to the hotel.

The pool is nice and well maintained too.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank bhaskie
, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco, responded to this review, 9 July 2012
Many thanks for the great review, and on behalf of my team, I am so glad you enjoyed your two-week stay with us last November. It sounds like you were able to enjoy some of the nearby shopping and restaurants – we’re fortunate to be located in an area that offers so much to see and do. I’ve forwarded your comments to my staff, as guest feedback is always appreciated.

Thanks again, and should your travels bring you back to Frisco, we look forward to welcoming you back to the Homewood Suites Dallas/Frisco.

Faridabad, India
Reviewed 18 June 2012

I am on a business trip to Dallas. My company booked this hotel for me. I have been here for 2 weeks and 1 more week to go.
As soon as my driver dropped me to this hotel, I felt in love with it. The hotel has great in-suite amenities along with a kitchenette. The room has dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, utensils, coffee maker etc....
Rooms are great and spacious with the most comfortable beds. The outdoor pool is nice with a waterfall feature. There is a small whirl wind pool as well. The recreation room/Gym is small though.
The hotel is located to close proximity of the shopping center right next to it. Then for bachelors, there is a nice pub near (3rd Base sports bar). For shopaholics, there is Stonebriar Center, which also has AMC theater.
Hotel serves daily breakfast. Dinner is served Monday to Thursday. The dinner menu for the complete month is available in rooms as well. There are a number of restaurants close by to the hotel like the Chipotle and The Genghis Grill (I really liked the food there). The hotel will provide some menus from nearby hotel which can deliver food to your room. The food served by hotel is also very good. The have varieties of fruits, daily specials, waffles, oat meal, juices. And the most important thing dinner is served with wines and beer.... (Unlimited).
The hotel provides high-speed internet from AT&T which is great. Some premium channels like HBO are included with your stay. The hotel also provides shuttle services within a radius of 3 miles, but they do go as far as 5 miles. So, I used this to commute to the shopping malls and my office daily. This saves big on car rentals. The hotel also has a laundry room.
Choose this hotel and you will not be disappointed. Thanks "Homewood" for providing the best class services and making my stay a memorable one.!!!

Room Tip: I was on the right wing. So, rooms on the right side of the aisle will have a outdoor view (rooms 10...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank ashisharya
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco, responded to this review, 20 June 2012
Many thanks for the great review, and on behalf of my entire team, I’m so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! It sounds like you were able to take advantage of much of what our hotel and the nearby area have to offer – and we agree that our pool’s waterfall feature is a nice touch during these hot summer months!

I’ve forwarded your comments to my team, as they will also enjoy the feedback. Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Homewood Suites Dallas/Frisco.

Austin
Reviewed 14 June 2012

What a great, great stay I had here. The staff is outstanding. The room was clean spacious with two flat screen tv's. The outdoor pool was nice, not big but never crowded and the waterfall feature was a nice touch. The property is well taken care of, the location is really outstanding. Lot's of shopping, restaurants in walking distance. They also have a shuttle that will take you within 5 miles.....there is a lot within five miles. Also, near Dr. Pepper minor league park, which I walked to. If you are in the area you will not be disappointed if you stay here. I am looking forward to my next visit.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco, responded to this review, 18 June 2012

Kansas
Reviewed 4 June 2012

We stayed two nights utilizing our Honors Rewards Points in Room 140 while visiting family in Richardson & Carrollton. The North Dallas Tollway provides easy access to the hotel and the nearby restaurants in this newly developed upscale area. This is a beautiful, new, facility and the contemporary design is welcoming, satisfying and actually exciting for the seasoned traveler. The staff were professional, friendly and efficient with all interactions. I must emphacize the breakfasts at this Homewood Suites were absolutely OUTSTANDING! We haved stayed at many Homewood Suites and other hotels and have rarely had a breakfast of this caliber. The quality of the items was exceptional and we only wished we had stayed on nights that offered the managers reception so we could sample those options also. The suite is furnished with everythingyou could need for an enjoyable stay. One tip, if your HDTV doesn't change channels, simply ensure the small box with the 'eye' for the remote is velcro-ed to the bottom of the television. It has a small cable attached and may come loose and drop behind. We did utilize the laundry facilities and all were clean and in working order. The outdoor pool area is beautifully designed with a seperate grill area, water features within the pool, various lounge chair options and a spa. On our visit in early June the spa was very HOT and the pool was COLD. Our teenagers only had a brief period to spend in the pool anyway so it didn't affect their experience. We were assigned room 140 which is a lovely one bedroom adjacent to the side exit door. We were awakened occasionally by guests coming and going and would not choose this room on a return visit- but it was free so who wants to complain! The location of this room did afford easy access and visibility to our vehicle and this was much appreciated after a week of hauling luggage to the far end of the wing at other hotels. I did hear water draining from the floor above and would choose a top floor room on future visits. That said, this is an exceptionally clean and well managed facility. The decor is quite contemporary and that truly added to the travel experience for our family. There are restaurants within easy driving distance. We loved this Homewood Suites and will not hesitate to return to this Homewood Suites on our next visit to the area.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the top floor.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco, responded to this review, 8 June 2012
Many thanks for your review, and on behalf of my team, thank you for choosing our hotel during your recent trip to Frisco. I’m so glad you enjoyed your stay.

I’ve forwarded your comments to my team, as I know they will also appreciate the great feedback. We take great pride in operating an award-winning hotel and always enjoy hearing from satisfied guests.

Regarding your preference for a room on the top floor, should you have any requests for suite type or location, or anything to help make your next stay more enjoyable, please do not hesitate call on anyone on our team.

Thank you again, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Homewood Suites Dallas/Frisco.

Jay Lee
Assistant General Manager, Homewood Suites Dallas/Frisco
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 30 May 2012

I picked this based on other reviews previously written and was not disappointed. Also was the first time to visit Frisco. This is a great town,with a lot to do and see.

Pros:
Great location
Very clean
Lots of choices for breakfast
Soft towels for shower and pool
Comfortable beds
Low rates
Staff was friendly and helpful

Cons:
None

Stayed here with Wife and 2 boys (4&10) for a Frisco baseball tournament. Strongly recommend and will return again.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco, responded to this review, 5 June 2012
Thank you very much for the great review, and we’re so glad you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. We frequently have guests in town for sports events, as Frisco is home to many tournaments and sports facilities, and it’s always nice to hear when a guest has enjoyed their stay. Glad to hear you were able to enjoy our pool; with another Texas summer upon us, our pool and spa area will become a popular spot!

Many thanks again for the great feedback, and my team and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Homewood Suites Dallas/Frisco.

Jay Lee