“Great Hotel for Families”

Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Frisco
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Came over for a family weekend with end laws and kids. This is a great hotel in a great location. Lots of stuff around for the kids to do. Very clean with a great pool area. Highly recommend if in the area.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

So glad you enjoyed your weekend stay with us, and we appreciate you choosing our hotel. I'm especially glad you were able to spend some time at our pool; it's a popular place to be during these Texas summers!

It's our pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed for one night on 14-15 June 2014...beautiful hotel in an upscale modern area. Stayed in suite 413, which faces the enclosed open pavilion and pool...the room was completely clean, fresh, and no remnants of past guests. Additionally, the mattress was clean, stain free and very comfortable.

The breakfast buffet was outstanding. The Chef, Arturo, was extremely personable and friendly, and his sautéed mushrooms were amazing. All hotels that offer free breakfasts should take look at this hotel's playbook..they are doing it right.

I definitely recommend this hotel and I definitely would stay again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank kennyonline
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

What a great review - and great pictures, too! Many thanks for the feedback, and for choosing our hotel. Looks like overall your stay with us was a pleasant one, and that our accommodations and amenities met your needs. I've passed along your feedback to my team - including Arturo - as everyone will enjoy reading them.

It's our pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Every year we come to Frisco TX for an annual swim tournament and for 7 years in a row we stay at the Homewood Suites and it never fails to make us feel at home and even better. Staff very friendly and helpful, the free meals during the week evening, the yummy breakfast, the excellent accommodation, the pool area, not stuffy and posh, yet you feel like royalty!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you very much for the wonderful review, and we so appreciate you for continuing to choose our hotel when visiting the Frisco area. Seven years in a row - wow! I'm so delighted you've enjoyed your experiences with us, and that we've become your 'home away from home.' I hope the swimming tournament this year was a success, and glad to see you've also enjoyed some down time by our pool. I've forwarded your comments to my team, as everyone will enjoy reading them.

Many thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

this hotel was fantastic! I will come back again and again. I loved and so did the kids. The room was spacious and clean, the staff friendly and food was good. The location is close to shopping and restaurants that don't require driving. You can easily walk and not have to worry about heavy traffic or crossing busy streets.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay with us, and thanks very much for choosing out hotel! Glad to see you were comfortable during your stay, and that my staff was warm and welcoming. Hope you and the kids were also able to enjoy some time by the pool; it's a great spot to relax and refresh during these Texas summers!

Many thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

The hotel is immaculate and the range of services, from morning breakfast to the manager's reception/dinner in the evening, is excellent. The key to their success, however, must be the staff. They work overtime ensuring that any need is met and they far exceed expectations!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

I so enjoyed reading your review, and so did my team! Many thanks for the wonderful comments, and we appreciate you choosing our hotel. Glad to see our accommodations and amenities met your needs, but I'm most pleased that it was my team that helped make your stay a memorable one. We all work hard to provide a great experience for our guests, and it's nice to know when we've hit the mark.

Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

This is an awesome hotel in a very good location. We stayed here for a night and didn't want to leave . The hotel is very quiet. The rooms are so spacious and spotless. Breakfast was so good with lots of options. Having stayed in many Hiltol hotels, I loved this one the best. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

We are delighted that we're your favorite Hilton hotel! What fantastic feedback, and we're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Glad to see that our accommodations and amenities met your needs, including our complimentary breakfast buffet. Above all, I am glad to see you plan to stay with us again when you're in the area!

Many thanks again for the great review, and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 24 July 2014

We stayed for 4 nights during the 4th of July weekend and enjoyed our stay. We've stayed at other Homewood Suites before and this was our first at the Frisco location. This Homewood is the best so far. I have to say that the staff was one of the reasons. From the time I checked in, the staff made everyone feel welcomed. The "hellos", "good morning", "good afternoons", "good evenings" were said (not just the front desk...everyone) with meaning and a smile. My 13 year old son asked the front desk if there was a basketball court which there wasn't. When we were leaving to go somewhere that same day, the front desk (I can't remember his name, but know he had glasses) had looked up the nearest place my son could go that had basketball courts. I loved that! Loved the breakfast and mini meal during the weekdays. Their meatloaf was a hit with my son. My daughter and I think Homewood has us spoiled because we keep comparing other hotels to Homewood. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

I so enjoyed reading your review, and thank you very, very much for the wonderful feedback! My team and I are delighted you enjoyed your July 4 stay with us, and appreciate you choosing our hotel. Above all, I'm especially pleased it was my team that helped to make your stay a memorable one, and I so enjoy it when a guest has a special anecdote to share - such as your son's request for a place to play basketball. It's truly our pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back!