“Watch Out for Breakfast”

Sheraton Stonebriar Hotel
Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in Frisco
Austin, Texas
“Watch Out for Breakfast”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

The hotel was nice, and the staff was friendly, but I do have a word of warning. There is a breakfast area in the lobby that basically looks like every complimentary breakfast that you've seen at a hotel. The breakfast at the Sheraton is NOT complimentary (and it's not cheap). There is a sign about the breakfast prices if you know to look for it, but it's easy to miss (at least for me it was). No free breakfast - just FYI. I'd probably stay here again if I was in the area, but I'll be skipping breakfast next time.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank phiken
hospitalityiskey, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Stonebriar Hotel, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
Hello phiken -

Thank you very much for staying with us and for your positive comments about the friendliness of our staff. Our guests can enjoy the full breakfast buffet for $14.95, the continental breakfast buffet for $10 (plus taxes) or breakfast a la carte. We also offer the popular option of the Club upgrade for $20.00 per day (plus taxes) which includes access to the Sheraton Club lounge where we serve continental breakfast and also the evening hors d’oeuvres and non-alcoholic refreshments.

With warm regards,

Jean de Vogue
Guest Relations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Macon, Georgia
Reviewed 10 October 2013

The room and common areas are clean and comfortable. The staff is friendly and attentive. Parking is somewhat constricted. It is within walking distance of the Westin Stonebriar where I was attending a conference, so a good alternative to the Westin if you need one. There are very good restaurants within easy walking distance (like the Cantina Laredo).

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
BSGA –

Thank you very much for your recent stay and for your positive comments particularly about our staff. Glad you enjoyed the comfort and the proximity of the Sheraton Stonebriar to the nearby restaurants and the Westin Stonebriar conference (our sister hotel).

Come back and see us!

Jean de Vogue
Guest Relations Manager
Bemidji, Minnesota
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Every time I stay at the Sheraton Stonebriar, I am amazed at the Customer Service level expressed by all of the employees! My hat's off to the Manager that clearly has trained all of the employees to treat the customer as a guest of the hotel.
The front desk people are always so helpful and cheerful, and almost every time I approach the front door, somebody is there to open it for me. Great Experience EVERY TIME.
I've invited other colleagues of mine to stay there just to check out the quality service - It's that obviously different...Keep it up!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Renee U, Executive Administrative Assitant at Sheraton Stonebriar Hotel, responded to this review, 5 September 2013
Thank you for staying with us at The Sheraton Stonebriar and for sharing your amazing comments about our hotel and staff. We strive to exceed our guest’s expectations. Thank you for your continued loyalty and your customer referrals. We look forward to your return visit.
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 18 June 2013

last I stayed there, as a SPG Gold they informed me that I did not have access to that level... so much for loyalty to the program. After I expressed that was my expectations, they provided me access, which I chose not to leverage... so no review on the club levels.

parking is terrible... parking spots are for the hotel and restaurants in the area... good news is that you are close to some good places to dine, bad news is you have to park on the back side of the hotel if you get there around 6-7 pm.

Rooms are small, but adequate, modern. Internet; free internet is 1Mb up & down. Super SLOW... you either have to buy or use your status for premium service.

easy on and off the highway, about 30 min from Love Field ...

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank GB_InTexas
Renee U, Executive Administrative Assistant at Sheraton Stonebriar Hotel, responded to this review, 3 July 2013
Thank you for staying with us at The Sheraton Stonebriar. We appreciate your loyalty to Starwood Hotels and Resorts. I would like to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced. I would love to visit with you, please contact me at 972 668-8000. Thank you
Texas
Reviewed 29 May 2013

First off, we went to celebrate our anniversary. The staff congratulated us and gave us a free upgrade to allow us access to the club lounge where we enjoyed delicious snacks and breakfast. The room was nice, clean, roomy and had all the extras. There was an abundant of pillows, a coffee bar and the suite we were in had a tv in the living area and bedroom. Flat screen, updated. The shampoo products were nice and there was a robe and 2 bathrooms. The staff was friendly, accommodating and went above and beyond. They made us feel special and we had a great time. We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Renee U, Executive Administrative Assistant at Sheraton Stonebriar Hotel, responded to this review, 11 June 2013
Thank you for staying with us at The Sheraton Stonebriar and for allowing us to share in your anniversary celebration. I am so excited that we were able to upgrade you to our executive suite and allow you to enjoy our club lounge. We appreciate your great comments about our friendly, accommodating staff, delicious food, nice clean rooms and our guest amenities. We look forward to your return visit.
Be well
jacksemail05@hotmail.com
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I stayed at the sheraton Stornbriar the week of May 1, 2013. I could not get into the Marriott that I ususally stay at. i was happily surprised with the quality of the hotel. The rooms are small but well set up with quality furishings. The bed was great. The staff goes overboard to help in any way. I had breakfast at the hotel and spent some time in the bar. Both were satifactory. There are numerous resteurants within walking distance. I will stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Renee U, Executive Administrative Assistant at Sheraton Stonebriar Hotel, responded to this review, 16 May 2013
Thank you for staying with us at The Sheraton Stonebriar and for sharing your experience with us. We would like to welcome you to the Starwood family. We appreciate all of your positive comments about the quality of the hotel, our helpful staff, and great comfortable beds. We look forward to your return visit.
All the best
Also consider these accommodations in or near Frisco
Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco
Aloft Frisco
Aloft Frisco
#12 of 16 in Frisco
Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Hampton Inn & Suites Legacy Park-Frisco
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa
Hilton Dallas Plano Granite Park

Been to Sheraton Stonebriar Hotel? Share your experiences!