Sheraton Stonebriar Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Comfort Inn & Suites(Frisco)(Great Value!)
US$80
Wingate by Wyndham Frisco(Frisco)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$95
US$175
US$158
Comfort Suites Frisco(Frisco)(Great Value!)
US$151
  • Pool
US$191
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront deskvery short walking distancehalf bathdecent gymrooms are smallexecutive suiteoffice areawalk in showerthe room was niceroad noiserestaurants in the areafrisco areaan upgradehighly recommend this propertywould definitely stay here againbusiness tripfree shuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 October 2013

The front desk was professional and attentive. The hotel was clean and well maintained. We did have a minor issue with the air conditioner that was handled quickly and to my satisfaction. There was nothing negative worth mentioning. I stayed with my wife and two kids over a weekend for a getaway.

We stayed on the "Club Level" which had a room that had been converted to a lounge for the use of the Club Level guests. There was a breakfast included with the price in the lounge and the lounge was refreshed throughout the day with non-alcoholic canned beverages, bottled water, coffee, tea, assorted individual bags of chips, granola bars and M&M's.

The hotel is in an area that appears to be safe, away from the city. I will definitely stay here again and I recommend it completely, without equivocation.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank KTrouble
hospitalityiskey, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Stonebriar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Hello KTrouble –

Thank you very much for staying with us and for the glowing review of our hotel, especially coming from a Senior Contributor. I will be sure to share your great comments with our Front desk Team. Glad to hear you enjoyed our Club Life experience and we are very grateful for your recommendation. We look forward to your next visit.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 12 October 2013

The hotel was nice, and the staff was friendly, but I do have a word of warning. There is a breakfast area in the lobby that basically looks like every complimentary breakfast that you've seen at a hotel. The breakfast at the Sheraton is NOT complimentary (and it's not cheap). There is a sign about the breakfast prices if you know to look for it, but it's easy to miss (at least for me it was). No free breakfast - just FYI. I'd probably stay here again if I was in the area, but I'll be skipping breakfast next time.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank phiken

Hello phiken -

Thank you very much for staying with us and for your positive comments about the friendliness of our staff. Our guests can enjoy the full breakfast buffet for $14.95, the continental breakfast buffet for $10 (plus taxes) or breakfast a la carte. We also offer the popular option of the Club upgrade for $20.00 per day (plus taxes) which includes access to the Sheraton Club lounge where we serve continental breakfast and also the evening hors d’oeuvres and non-alcoholic refreshments.

With warm regards,

Reviewed 10 October 2013

The room and common areas are clean and comfortable. The staff is friendly and attentive. Parking is somewhat constricted. It is within walking distance of the Westin Stonebriar where I was attending a conference, so a good alternative to the Westin if you need one. There are very good restaurants within easy walking distance (like the Cantina Laredo).

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

BSGA –

Thank you very much for your recent stay and for your positive comments particularly about our staff. Glad you enjoyed the comfort and the proximity of the Sheraton Stonebriar to the nearby restaurants and the Westin Stonebriar conference (our sister hotel).

Come back and see us!

Reviewed 22 August 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed 21 August 2013

Every time I stay at the Sheraton Stonebriar, I am amazed at the Customer Service level expressed by all of the employees! My hat's off to the Manager that clearly has trained all of the employees to treat the customer as a guest of the hotel.
The front desk people are always so helpful and cheerful, and almost every time I approach the front door, somebody is there to open it for me. Great Experience EVERY TIME.
I've invited other colleagues of mine to stay there just to check out the quality service - It's that obviously different...Keep it up!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Renee U, Executive Administrative Assitant at Sheraton Stonebriar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

Thank you for staying with us at The Sheraton Stonebriar and for sharing your amazing comments about our hotel and staff. We strive to exceed our guest’s expectations. Thank you for your continued loyalty and your customer referrals. We look forward to your return visit.