“Nice Hotel, should have been set back from the freeway a bit more...”

Sheraton Stonebriar Hotel
Ranked #11 of 17 Hotels in Frisco
Florida
“Nice Hotel, should have been set back from the freeway a bit more...”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Spent a couple of nights at the Sheraton, and no real complaints. Room was nice, but I had a freeway view and the road noise was loud a times; I just put the AC fan on High and that seemed to take care of it.

Staff was friendly, parking was easy.

The area around the hotel is under heavy construction. That didn't really inconvenience me, but it was kind of stark.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Renee U, Executive Administrative Assistant at Sheraton Stonebriar Hotel, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Thank you for staying with us at The Sheraton Stonebriar. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. I am so exicited that you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your business and look forward to your return visit.

Be well

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
New York City, New York
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Only stayed for one night on business. Was surprised upon arrival at how new it was. During the day there is tons of construction going on around the hotel (new condo's and a new hotel wing), but no noise at night. Comfortable lobby with very good wifi. Breakfast was decent. Gym is small but has everything you need and is spotless. Friendly staff. Comfortable rooms, would stay again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for staying with us at The Sheraton Stonebriar and for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. We appreciate your comments about our friendly staff, comfortable guest rooms, Wi-Fi, and fitness center. We strive to exceed our guest’s expectations and I am pleased to hear that you were able to experience it first-hand. I trust that we will have the pleasure in welcoming you back soon.

All the best
richardson
Reviewed 24 March 2014

We stayed at this hotel because our child was involved in dance competition at the nearby convention center in Frisco. We were in an executive suite. It was huge! My daughter, her two daughters, and I had plenty of room to spread out. The bathroom had a deep tub and a walk in shower. There was also another half bath, which definitely came in handy. We were greeted by Mallakayla and Kidus. They were both so friendly and helpful. Kidus gave us dining suggestions, and we were not steered wrong. He also made certain that we were comfortable during our stay. Stephen volunteered to show us to one of the restaurants.....much appreciated because it was a bit nippy to walk. There are many top restaurants a stone's throw from the front of the hotel. We will certainly come back.

Room Tip: Everything was so clean and modern. I bet any room would be a great stay!!
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Cindy M
Renee U, Executive Administrative Assistant at Sheraton Stonebriar Hotel, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your memorable experience at The Sheraton Stonebriar. We appreciate your comments about our associates who pride themselves on the great personal service they deliver, and I know they appreciate your recognition of their hard work. We are so excited that you have plans to return to our hotel. Again, thank you for sharing your feedback and we look forward to serving you.
Kansas
Reviewed 20 January 2014

We stayed at this hotel for a weekend while one of my daughters was swimming in a swim meet. We were far away from her meet, but very close to shopping! The hotel seems new with pleasant décor. The staff at the hotel were very friendly and helpful. They helped us numerous times with shopping suggestions and restaurants. As a SPG platinum member I was upgraded to a junior suite which was very nice. They also have a nice gym with newer equipment. The club lounge was not staffed while we were there, but it was open with breakfast items in the morning, appetizers in the evening, and snacks and drinks throughout the day.

The real gift of this hotel is it's closeness to great shopping. Ikea is just down the street, some nice restaurants adjacent to the hotel, and the Shops at Legacy are very near by and not to be missed!

Frisco is a great choice if you need to be in North Dallas and want nice shopping and restaurants!

CSBM

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank CSBM
Renee U, Executive Administrative Assistant at Sheraton Stonebriar Hotel, responded to this review, 22 January 2014
Thank you for staying with us at The Sheraton Stonebriar. We appreciate your valuable feedback. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you were treated very well by our staff. We value and appreciate your business. Please keep us in mind for your next visit to Frisco, Texas.
London
Reviewed 21 December 2013

I stayed here for a few days whilst on a Business trip and was glad I did.

The Sheraton is the Sister Hotel to the Westin - a short walkable distance. There are also two/three very good restaurants all directly opposite the Hotel.

Overall its exactly what you'd expect a Sheraton to be - comfortable rooms,decent gym and free wifi. However what sets it apart was the top notch service/attitude from all the staff I met. Indeed from the moment arrived I cannot think of anything that was not exemplary and I always had a friendly greeting when I passed reception. On another occasion when I was returning from the gym ,a staff member offered to get me a bottle of water. Now that's what I call service !

The only slight gripe I might have had was the lack of in-room safe but I was told they're installing those this month anyway - this is good as I'm always wary of losing the dual key you get in such arrangements.

Very good value for money and I'll be glad to return.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank trwilbury
Thank you for staying with us at The Sheraton Stonebriar and for sharing your valuable feedback about our Well Run Hotel and our top notch staff. We strive to exceed our guest's expectations and I am thrilled that you were able to experience it first-hand. We are so excited that we will have the pleasure in welcoming you back soon.
All the best
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 24 November 2013

My wife thoroughly enjoys all the shopping options available in the Stonebriar area of Frisco. Since we live several hours away, we usually make a weekend of it and stay in local hotels. The location is highly convenient, easy access from the toll road or 121, the staff is very courteous and helpful and the rooms are adequate. The breakfast buffet is fairly well stocked with both hot and cold options and the price of $5 per person is great. Our issuse with this hotel is the incredibly small bathroom. Shower is euro style with half glass; not what I would expect in a US Sheraton. And the club lounge; don't waste your money on the upgrade.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Scott J
hospitalityiskey, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Stonebriar Hotel, responded to this review, 28 November 2013
Hello Scott J –

Thank you very much for your recent stay at the Sheraton and for your overall positive feedback. Glad you enjoyed our breakfast buffet options and thank you for your positive comments about our staff.

I am very sorry to hear that the bathroom size and the lounge did not meet your expectations. Please don’t hesitate to contact us in advance of your next visit so we arrange for a room with a bathroom better suited to your wants.

With warm regards,

Jean de Vogue
Magnolia, Texas
Reviewed 13 October 2013

The front desk was professional and attentive. The hotel was clean and well maintained. We did have a minor issue with the air conditioner that was handled quickly and to my satisfaction. There was nothing negative worth mentioning. I stayed with my wife and two kids over a weekend for a getaway.

We stayed on the "Club Level" which had a room that had been converted to a lounge for the use of the Club Level guests. There was a breakfast included with the price in the lounge and the lounge was refreshed throughout the day with non-alcoholic canned beverages, bottled water, coffee, tea, assorted individual bags of chips, granola bars and M&M's.

The hotel is in an area that appears to be safe, away from the city. I will definitely stay here again and I recommend it completely, without equivocation.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank KTrouble
hospitalityiskey, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Stonebriar Hotel, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
Hello KTrouble –

Thank you very much for staying with us and for the glowing review of our hotel, especially coming from a Senior Contributor. I will be sure to share your great comments with our Front desk Team. Glad to hear you enjoyed our Club Life experience and we are very grateful for your recommendation. We look forward to your next visit.

Warm regards,