“Perfect Location and Exceptional Service”

Sheraton Stonebriar Hotel
Ranked #11 of 17 Hotels in Frisco
Chicago, Illinois
“Perfect Location and Exceptional Service”
Reviewed 30 June 2009

My husband and I have stayed in hotels all over Dallas and I think we had the best service at the Sheraton Stonebriar than anywhere else. It may be considered a 31/2 star hotel, but the customer service and ammenties are 4 star all the way. We were happy with every aspect of the room, free parking, service, location, etc. I love that there are 3 awesome restaurants in the hotel parking lot. And that the hotel offers a free shuttle every 30 minutes to the Stonebriar mall.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 12 June 2009

I found this hotel purely by accident. I surfed the Net and just booked for 3 days just in case I didn't want to stay the 12 days I'm here. I am so grateful that the administrative asst made a mistake with my reservation because this place is a dream come true. Love it.
Rooms are small, but they are cozy, functional and well designed. The linens are exceptional and l've slept well every night. I just called to extend my stay this morning.
The service is absolutely amazing. John at the front desk greets me by name every evening. Very boutique style.
Restaurant choices
The servers are amazing in the restaurant. The food onsite is delicious, however there are several choices near the hotel.
In addition to access to the Westin, there is an Italian restaurant (Francesca's) and Steakhouse within walking distance. There is also Sona, a spa on the property as well. Shops at Legacy are about 5 minutes away. The Dallas Tollway is outside the (free) parking lot.
The fitness center has state of the art equipment with personal television consoles. Stocked with ample headphones (tv), towels and water. You can even dock to your iPod as you exercise.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled on business
Houston, TX
Reviewed 21 February 2009

New modern rooms, decent sized, flat screen TVs, access to golf at the Fazio Stonebriar course. Not your typical Sheraton, this is a much smaller hotel with a small bar and restaurant. Very quiet. Ample self parking (free).

• Stayed February 2009, travelled on business
Dallas & Austin
Reviewed 8 September 2008

This was a wonderful hotel. We have stayed in other hotels such as the Westin on the Riverwalk in San Antonio but we really enjoyed staying at this hotel so much more. The restaurant is wonderful. Appriopriately priced, the food was fantastic! We have planned to go again in November for our next business trip and we will be staying longer at this hotel just to have more time to enjoy it.

• Liked — the service
  • Disliked — no refrigerator in the 1 king room
  • Stayed September 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Texas
Reviewed 28 July 2008

We decided to stay at this hotel on our recent quick trip to the Dallas area. Check in was a breeze, and the staff was pleasant for the most part.

The room and the bathroom were very clean. The bed on the other hand was hard as a rock. If it was necessary, and if our preferred hotel (Stonebriar Westin) was once again full, we would consider staying here again.

• Liked — Everything was clean.
  • Disliked — Beds were too hard.
  • Stayed July 2008, travelled with family
wichita falls
Reviewed 25 June 2008

The Sheraton is small, very easy to get around in,very VIP friendly, and very inexpensive. I am a Starwood Platinum member that stayed 4 nights in June ($69 a night) at this awesome hotel. We were given access to the pool at the Westin Resort !!(a 1 minute shuttle ride by very nice drivers). The club lounge is small but well stocked with a hot breakfast in the morning. We were given appetizers at early evening when the club was closed. The room was great on the club floor! flat screen tv, big beds, and prompt service. The people at this hotel are the best! From the front desk to the nice lady at the club lounge, absolute greatness! I felt as though my family owned this hotel for 4 days. There are more VIP perks here than at the Westin for a lot less.,and with a lot less trafic. I can't wait for my family to come back to the Frisco area, we will stay here as often as we can.

• Liked — clean, easy to get to, intimate
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed June 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank pappalucia
Also consider these accommodations in or near Frisco
Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa
Hampton Inn & Suites Legacy Park-Frisco
Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Aloft Frisco
Aloft Frisco
#13 of 17 in Frisco
Hilton Dallas Plano Granite Park

Been to Sheraton Stonebriar Hotel? Share your experiences!