“GREAT SERVICE!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Frisco
Charlotte, North Carolina
“GREAT SERVICE!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2009

My husband and I stayed at the hotel Friday night and were greeted very warmly wherever we went in the hotel. The desk clerk even rushed to open the door for us when we came back to the hotel from eating dinner. The room was huge and beautiful. We had a king-size bed with a large desk/table over which the plasma TV hung. The bathroom was very large with a walk-in shower. Their toiletries have a mandarin scent that I loved and can be purchased at the Bliss Spa or online. Internet access is now complementary for hotel guests. Breakfast at their hotel was not complementary but they have a nice restaurant with a breakfast buffet which is $13.00. They gave us a discount coupon for 20% off which greatly reduced the cost. The food was very good and very abundant. Fitness and pool facilities are available at the Westin Resort next door. I can't say enough about the friendly staff and the beautiful hotel. It was a wonderful getaway for us.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
North TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2009

My husband and I stayed there for an in-town anniversary getaway sans kids. We mentioned it was our anniversary in conversation, but didn't ask for anything special since we prepaid on Priceline. They upgraded us to the Executive Suite! And sent up a plate of fruit and a small bottle of wine with a note. By the way, the customer service from check-in to check-out was so good, I would've been impressed had we just gotten a regular room. (But the suite was very very nice. Thank you front desk guys!!) I'm definitely impressed that there was no "Priceline attitude." Oh, and their non-Priceline rates are pretty reasonable and well worth it.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
Longview, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2009

We booked on priceline, about two hours before we got there. Needed a place to stay for the night on short notice. This place is brand new, great rooms, nice area, very close to great eats and shopping. When we pulled up, you would have thought we were kings or queens, they came out and attacked us with service and kindness and would not allow us to lift a finger. We went inside and there were two people waiting on us at the counter to check us in. The only bad thing was that we had to leave the next morning. We really enjoyed our stay. We will be back. We paid $65 a night on priceline. Free parking, but no pool, you have to catch a shuttle to the Westin resort down the street I think. I knew that going into it, but apparently, some sites are not as clear that the pool is a shuttle ride away, someone was at the front desk fussing about it one time in the lobby.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2009

My husband and I have stayed in hotels all over Dallas and I think we had the best service at the Sheraton Stonebriar than anywhere else. It may be considered a 31/2 star hotel, but the customer service and ammenties are 4 star all the way. We were happy with every aspect of the room, free parking, service, location, etc. I love that there are 3 awesome restaurants in the hotel parking lot. And that the hotel offers a free shuttle every 30 minutes to the Stonebriar mall.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled as a couple
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2009

I found this hotel purely by accident. I surfed the Net and just booked for 3 days just in case I didn't want to stay the 12 days I'm here. I am so grateful that the administrative asst made a mistake with my reservation because this place is a dream come true. Love it.
Rooms are small, but they are cozy, functional and well designed. The linens are exceptional and l've slept well every night. I just called to extend my stay this morning.
The service is absolutely amazing. John at the front desk greets me by name every evening. Very boutique style.
Restaurant choices
The servers are amazing in the restaurant. The food onsite is delicious, however there are several choices near the hotel.
In addition to access to the Westin, there is an Italian restaurant (Francesca's) and Steakhouse within walking distance. There is also Sona, a spa on the property as well. Shops at Legacy are about 5 minutes away. The Dallas Tollway is outside the (free) parking lot.
The fitness center has state of the art equipment with personal television consoles. Stocked with ample headphones (tv), towels and water. You can even dock to your iPod as you exercise.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled on business
Houston, TX
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2009

New modern rooms, decent sized, flat screen TVs, access to golf at the Fazio Stonebriar course. Not your typical Sheraton, this is a much smaller hotel with a small bar and restaurant. Very quiet. Ample self parking (free).

• Stayed February 2009, travelled on business
Dallas & Austin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2008

This was a wonderful hotel. We have stayed in other hotels such as the Westin on the Riverwalk in San Antonio but we really enjoyed staying at this hotel so much more. The restaurant is wonderful. Appriopriately priced, the food was fantastic! We have planned to go again in November for our next business trip and we will be staying longer at this hotel just to have more time to enjoy it.

• Liked — the service
  • Disliked — no refrigerator in the 1 king room
  • Stayed September 2008, travelled on business
      Check-in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Frisco
Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa
Aloft Frisco
Aloft Frisco
#13 of 14 in Frisco
Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Hilton Garden Inn Frisco
Hilton Dallas Plano Granite Park

Been to Sheraton Stonebriar Hotel? Share your experiences!