“A dentist's delight”
Review of Rockport bakery

Rockport bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Fulton
Reviewed 5 January 2014

A large variety of mostly sweet baked goods plus kolaches. Good idea to get there earlier than later before all the good stuff gets wiped out. Priced right.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

Before leaving Rockport, I was looking something light for breakfast, I stopped here for a donut and a cup of coffee. My donut was okay. However, I was a little grossed out by the two parrots near the eating area. There was litter all over the floor around the cage. Just didnt feel very clean. I took my purchase and ate in my car.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Very good breakfast tacos. Warning, however, arrive early on busy weekends or they will be sold out.

Reviewed 11 September 2013

We just happened upon this place on our way out of town on Labor Day. I wish we had gone earlier in our trip. Because I know we would have gone back more than once. They had such a nice variety of fresh pigs in the blankets. Some with cheese and some with- some spicy and some not. They have a wonderful selection of donuts and pastries also. We also lucked out because they are usually not open on this Holiday but had opened for just a half day. Check them out- also has sandwiches and a Drive Thru.

1  Thank MLHDallas_TX
Reviewed 15 August 2013

While in Rockport a few days we passed this a few times and my wife (the pie critic) said we must stop before we leave. On the way out we stopped there and found that they have breakfast tacos, donuts, pies, cookies, etc.. I think they should have advertised the breakfast tacos and I would have been there previously. Great place!