“Not to our liking”

Tania's Taqueria
Ranked #11 of 17 Restaurants in Fulton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 18 August 2013

The tacos were just meat inside a tortilla - no tomatoes, lettuce or sheese. The tamales had a half inch of masa and very little filling. Save your money and go somewhere else.

Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

Drove past and turned around. Good choice. Small table out front is the sitting area. This is what I was looking for.

We had breakfast, chorizo and eggs on a freshly made tortilla. I had to go back in for more.
Don't make the mistake and drive pass.

2  Thank TsWaddle
Reviewed 11 June 2013

Take out only. Easy to drive past and miss. Wish I had. Tacos were very small with very little inside the taco and not tasty. Barbacoa tasted like it had been defrosted. I have to say the ladies there work very hard though.

Reviewed 28 February 2013

We passed this little gem for 3 of the 4 weeks we were here, it doesn't look real great, but after many dissapointing visits to other restaurants we decided to give them a try...FANTASTIC tacos and tamales and cheap, cheap prices & they offer full plates for under $6.00! The owners are so friendly and welcoming. The place has no indoor seating but they have a couple of wooden tables outside. I had a carneguisda taco that was excellant and my husband had the tamales, which were also very good, but on the small side and he thought their taco sauce which is like a salsa Verde was very good. We are stopping and getting 3 or 4 dozen tamales to take home when we leave....as I said if you don't stop here it is your mistake. I would take friends here before going to some of the tourist trap Mexican restarunts in the area, nothing fancy for sure, just good...

1  Thank lynn B