I am giving this place "very good" relative to the hotels in this class and price range. By Hampton standards, which is a pretty good standard, this place is about average. The property is fairly new, showing a little age, but not much. Location is fine, close the freeway, but set back enough so there is not a lot of noise. If you are traveling on I-35 and don't want to bother with staying in the congestion of the DFW area, this is a good choice. Easy to get in and out. Again, nothing special, but Hampton is a good standard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville hotel is located off I-35, within five minutes of most major attractions, and within easy reach of the WinStar World Casino.Each morning, enjoy Hampton’s free hot breakfast featuring our signature waffles, cooked to your taste. If you’re in a rush pick up a Hampton On the Run® Breakfast Bag, available from Monday to Friday and a healthy start to the day for those on the move. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville Hotel Gainesville
- Hampton Inn And Suites Gainesville
- Hampton Inn Gainesville
- Gainesville Hampton Inn