This hotel is a basic hotel with nothing exceptional to offer. It was cheaply designed as a rectangular box. The front desk staff were very welcoming and helpful. The room was clean and good size. The ammenties in the room were of cheap quality except for the TV. The room A/C was very noisy. Maintenance claimed nothing could be done to correct the noise problem because all the room air conditioners had the same problem because of the make. The hotel is in a good and safe location across the street from the bay. There is no varandah on any of the rooms. Only the suites over look the beach. Galveston beaches do not have clear water as the Caribbean islands.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, Four Points by Sheraton Galveston is near the beach and Pleasure Pier, Schlitterbahn Waterpark, Moody Gardens, Strand Historic District, and Grand 1894 Opera House Free parking only applies for guest. (none parking facility) If vehicle is left for cruise parking the charge is $40.00 for 5 days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points By Sheraton Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Galveston Hotel Galveston
- 4 Points By Sheraton Galveston