We stayed at the Four Points Galveston for one night for a wedding. Our only complaint is that one of our rooms was not ready when we arrived for check in, and we had to wait for about an hour. Luckily the lobby is comfortable and relaxing. Otherwise, we really could not have asked for much more. The price was decent compared to other properties for the same weekend. We all loved our rooms and the views of the Gulf and new Pleasure Pier. The beds were super comfortable, and overall the staff was helpful and accommodating. My family enjoyed the "help-yourself" convenience store in the lobby, where they could easily pick up sodas, beers, snacks, etc. We would definitely choose this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, Four Points by Sheraton Galveston is near the beach and Pleasure Pier, Schlitterbahn Waterpark, Moody Gardens, Strand Historic District, and Grand 1894 Opera House Free parking only applies for guest. (none parking facility) If vehicle is left for cruise parking the charge is $40.00 for 5 days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points By Sheraton Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Galveston Hotel Galveston
- 4 Points By Sheraton Galveston