Most comfortable beds, quiet rooms, nice large rooms, very friendly staff, wonderful location. What's the down side? Housekeeping. The won't/don't leave any shampoo, conditioner, soap or enough towels. We had to ask repeatedly and finally the Maintenance Director got us some soap. There were two light bulbs actually missing in the light fixtures, but brought to their attention was fixed immediately. Loved staying, will stay again. But will bring my own soap, shampoo and conditioner. Too bad, other wise would have been a 5 star rating. The room was clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, Four Points by Sheraton Galveston is near the beach and Pleasure Pier, Schlitterbahn Waterpark, Moody Gardens, Strand Historic District, and Grand 1894 Opera House Free parking only applies for guest. (none parking facility) If vehicle is left for cruise parking the charge is $40.00 for 5 days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points By Sheraton Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Galveston Hotel Galveston
- 4 Points By Sheraton Galveston