We stayed here on a weekend for a wedding in May. Because we arrived around 6pm and the hotel was completely booked, we were the last to check in for our room type and were stuck with the very first room by the reception. Absolutely terrible. Every time a person would walk by, you could hear. To get to the elevators of the hotel you have to pass the first few rooms. It was loud all night, and then around 6am when breakfast started, it got even louder. Luckily we called the morning after our first night and requested a new room. We were moved up to the fourth floor, and it was much better. The walls still seemed pretty thin, but it definitely wasn't as bad as the first floor room. Something good worth mentioning - the beds are amazing! Super comfortable with great linens and pillows. I was even looking into the Sheraton Home website to see what it would cost to get one of my own :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, Four Points by Sheraton Galveston is near the beach and Pleasure Pier, Schlitterbahn Waterpark, Moody Gardens, Strand Historic District, and Grand 1894 Opera House Free parking only applies for guest. (none parking facility) If vehicle is left for cruise parking the charge is $40.00 for 5 days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points By Sheraton Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Galveston Hotel Galveston
- 4 Points By Sheraton Galveston