We stayed at this hotel on June 1 for a pre-cruise night. We paid $320.00 per night. This hotel is old and outdated. There is NO air-conditioning in the lobby. Our room was small and not very clean. The doors that require a key did not work. Most of the time the elevator did not work. Our room phones did not work. The cart to carry your luggage didn't work and we had to tote all our luggage up. For that price breakfast was not provided. We did purchase breakfast there for $10.00 per person. The location was across from the Pleasure Pier. There isn't anything else around it. There are tourist shops but nothing else. We had to take a cab to a CVS. I would never stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, Four Points by Sheraton Galveston is near the beach and Pleasure Pier, Schlitterbahn Waterpark, Moody Gardens, Strand Historic District, and Grand 1894 Opera House Free parking only applies for guest. (none parking facility) If vehicle is left for cruise parking the charge is $40.00 for 5 days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Points By Sheraton Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Galveston Hotel Galveston
- 4 Points By Sheraton Galveston