This hotel is nice and located perfectly on the beach. Nice room and wonderful staff.
The elevators are positioned weird and you have to stand in the middle of the hall to make sure you don't miss one.
The horrible. The restaurant was pathetic. We wait for over an hour on breakfast after we ordered. The waitress was the worst I have encountered. She never told us why we or the other two tables why it was taking for ever and never offered refills on drinks.
Would have been a 4 star review but the horrible restaurant experience to on away 2 stars.
I will stay again but will not use that pathetic excuse for a restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, Four Points by Sheraton Galveston is near the beach and Pleasure Pier, Schlitterbahn Waterpark, Moody Gardens, Strand Historic District, and Grand 1894 Opera House Free parking only applies for guest. (none parking facility) If vehicle is left for cruise parking the charge is $40.00 for 5 days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points By Sheraton Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Galveston Hotel Galveston
- 4 Points By Sheraton Galveston