We stayed here at the end of July. We were a party of 4 including 2 kiddos. The location is terrific, right across from the beach (literally) and within walking distance to any restaurant you need. The amusement park at the pier is across the street as well. Our room was clean and beds were comfortable. We had a little view of the ocean which was nice. No complaints about service or quality of anything. The only thing lacking was the price. We paid $340 for our room per night which is more then we spend in Paris, France per night. I know that you can rent homes in the area for much less but really this hotel is a good location especially if you dont want to drive all the time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, Four Points by Sheraton Galveston is near the beach and Pleasure Pier, Schlitterbahn Waterpark, Moody Gardens, Strand Historic District, and Grand 1894 Opera House Free parking only applies for guest. (none parking facility) If vehicle is left for cruise parking the charge is $40.00 for 5 days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Four Points By Sheraton Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Galveston Hotel Galveston
- 4 Points By Sheraton Galveston