“Great Team of Surfing Teachers”
Review of C-Sick Surfin'

C-Sick Surfin'
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: 2 hour surfing lesson still $50  Everyone is provided with the right size soft top surfboard Never more then two students to an instructor. Surfing groups & parties for 20 +
Reviewed 16 March 2013

My daughter took one lesson with Brian Jarvis and his team of great teachers last summer, was up on the board in minutes, and has been hooked ever since.
Brian hires super nice college age kids, who know the area, the water and how to teach surfing. They're safe, fun, and very interested in success!

I often watch the C-Sick Surfing Instructors with their clients while my daughter is surfing. Without fail, everyone stands up and rides the waves like pros. Clearly Brian and his team love their jobs, because they are just as excited for success as their clients.

If you go to Galveston, make sure you book at least one lesson with C-Sick Surfing!

1  Thank TexasTandE

Reviewed 4 December 2012

My girlfriend and myself took lessons from Brian over the summer. We called and talked with him the day before to make reservations and met at 8 on the beach. He offered the cheapest price on the island and individualized lessons (just him for the two of us). We had no problem finding him and he brought along everything we needed. He gave us a quick tutorial of the basics of surfing, some interesting ocean current facts and some helpful tips for our first time. Then we went out into the water with him and he helped launch us off into a wave. He had excellent advice and knew exactly what we were doing wrong the first few times and we were up and cruising by the third try!

Overall I would highly recommend Brian.

Reviewed 31 July 2012

We took our 3 sons to C-Sick Surfin' (ages 18, 15, and 12). During the first half hour Brian (the owner) gave excellent instructions, including demonstrations about the basics of the board, where to place your body, how to paddle, how to stand up, etc. Within 15-30 minutes of going out into the water, all three boys were up on their boards! There were two additional instructors there (the total size of the group this morning was 7). The cost for 3 was $140 for two hours of lessons. They all had a great time -- we highly recommend this activity!!

2  Thank monica6351
Reviewed 25 July 2012

We have been wanting to surf for a long time , Brian and his staff where so amazing ! We learned so much about not only surfing but the tides and rip currents as well ! After some instruction on the beach we got in the water and started catching waves ! Shortly after getting in the water we where all catching waves ! It's a rush like I have never felt ! We will be back ! Thanks a bunch Brian as well as your staff !

1  Thank Rbillington
Reviewed 2 July 2012 via mobile

Awesome fun

My 7 yo was a natural. They even got me up on the board by second hour.

Great instructors & too much fun!

Gotta get lessons if u come to the island!!