“Awesome Job”
Review of C-Sick Surfin'

C-Sick Surfin'
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: 2 hour surfing lesson still $50  Everyone is provided with the right size soft top surfboard Never more then two students to an instructor. Surfing groups & parties for 20 +
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Our 7 yr old son took his first lesson from Brian and his instructor, Hunter. Hunter was fantastic and had him up in no time at all. The class had all kids (2 for one instructor and 1 for the other). They were very patient and excellent instructors. Highly recommend for all ages!

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We had four in our group, which included a teenager. They split us up into two groups and assigned Danny and Dustin as our instructors. These guys were absolutely awesome. They were so patient and encouraging. Half of us managed to pop up and surf on our second try while the other two got up and surfed within 20 minutes. We received plenty of constructive criticism and high fives.

We met at 43rd and Seawall, but it's just easier looking for the lifeguard stand on the beach with the number 43 on it. They were parked right in front of it when we met. I highly recommend taking surfing lessons from these guys. They are very knowledgable and emphasis the importance of safety. I left the lesson infatuated with surfing. I highly recommend doing this!

2  Thank Mary T
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

I always wanted to surf but it seemed like a dream not possible well my son and I took lessons last week, we had such a great experience and gained such much confidence that we are taking on surfing permanently. Thanks.

1  Thank jessyjaychrisjess
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Brian and his team were excellent. Kids (9 and 11) had never surfed. Matt showed them the basics and they were surfing within a few minutes. He was our dedicated instructor for just the two of them and they loved every minute of the 2 hour lesson. He was very patient and did a great job of explaining how to surf. Highly recommend for anyone new to surfing. Even though the waves weren't huge, they were just what the kids needed to build confidence and work on their technique. Take advantage of their offer to take pictures for you (small fee). They get in the water and up close so you have great shots (and your own camera doesn't get wet). Had 2 dozen pixs emailed to me before we could even get back to Houston. Excellent series of both kids getting up on their boards. We will definitely go back to them for more lessons.

Reviewed 16 March 2013

My daughter took one lesson with Brian Jarvis and his team of great teachers last summer, was up on the board in minutes, and has been hooked ever since.
Brian hires super nice college age kids, who know the area, the water and how to teach surfing. They're safe, fun, and very interested in success!

I often watch the C-Sick Surfing Instructors with their clients while my daughter is surfing. Without fail, everyone stands up and rides the waves like pros. Clearly Brian and his team love their jobs, because they are just as excited for success as their clients.

If you go to Galveston, make sure you book at least one lesson with C-Sick Surfing!

1  Thank TexasTandE