We stayed here the week after 4th of July. The staff at this place are what make it so great, well the beach isn't bad either. There was so much sea weed that it was nice to have a pool as well. The property is clean and well maintained. They were doing their best to move the sea weed so that we could enjoy the beach without too much smell. Loved the location. It is pricey so if you can split the cost, it helps. We split it with some family members which made it the price I would have paid elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Galvestonian is designed for pleasure and relaxation. For outdoor fun, the large heated swimming pool, which features a hot-tub Jacuzzi, is elevated on a deck which runs almost the entire length of the building. This affords the privacy you deserve, plus a spectacular view of the Gulf of Mexico. The spacious poolside cabana is quiet, shaded area for enjoying pool side refreshments. For tennis buffs, there are two lighted courts. And, of course, there are miles of beach a few steps down from the pool deck. You can stroll along the water's edge, build sand castles or simply relax on the sand and let the sun's golden rays warm your body.East Beach is the most exclusive beach in Texas. Only 50 minutes from Hobby Airport and only three minutes from downtown Galveston. East Beach is a hideaway which will allow you to escape life's pressures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Galvestonian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Galvestonian Hotel Galveston
- Galvestonian Hotel Galveston
- Galvestonian Resort Galveston