All reviews private beach east beach hot tub bath condo three bedroom beach towels full kitchen picnic tables thought of everything pool deck nice condo boogie boards direct beach access great pool area fire pit bit dated long weekend
Reviewed 2 December 2017

For 18 years twice a year I return to my beloved The Galvestonian. Every visit only gets better. From the time that you pull into the entrance and the door open you step into a dream world. The staff is excellent. They care for every need from a shower cap to and emergency doctor. The condos are outstanding and stocked with all your needs. Then the best part every day you hear the knock HOUSE KEEPING. Yes they clean your room and your kitchen. Make your bed and give you clean towels. Then there’s the Gulf of Mexico and the beaches to walk all your cares away. The pool summer and winter is awesome and heated. Then there’s the hot tub. Best ever. I can not say enough about my stays. I’ll be back twice a year for the rest of my life. You stay one time and you will keep coming back. Thank you Galvestonian for my happiness.

Room Tip: All rooms face the Gulf
Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank BeachGracie
Sergio O, General Manager at The Galvestonian, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2017

Thank you for choosing The Galvestonian over and over again! We love our loyal guests! Whether our guests are here for a girlfriends getaway or a family reunion, we have one, two, and three bedroom condos to accommodate all of their party needs. Our housekeeping department works very hard to insure that our property and condos are well kept and clean at all times. I am happy to hear that you take full advantage of our amenities and enjoy walking on the beach each day. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

What a perfect hidden gem in Galveston. Peaceful and family friendly . Cannot wait to visit again! We all loved this place. Right on the beach with no crowds. And great amenities, including all the beach toys you need, sunscreen and pool towel service was so nice.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Sergio O, General Manager at The Galvestonian, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your getaway at The Galvestonian! It sounds like you had a very great weekend and took full advantage of all the amenities we offer. Thank you so much for visiting The Galvestonian and enjoying our beautiful property on the beach.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed in #701 Aug 4 thru 8 and we loved it. Best view. Super clean room. Beach was perfect. Pool was clean and perfect temp. Owner have unit had nice clean comfortable furniture. Sitting on the balcony was awesome.

3  Thank bigdogjasonp
Sergio O, General Manager at The Galvestonian, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your getaway at The Galvestonian! It sounds like you had a very relaxing weekend and took full advantage of all the amenities we offer. Thank you so much for visiting The Galvestonian and enjoying our beautiful property on the beach.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

What a great few days in Galveston. The room and facilities were really nice and they think of the details to make an enjoyable stay. I also loved the hammocks and carts to help get your stuff to the beach easily. Taking a three year old and 9 month to the beach isn't the easiest, but I was actually able to relax and enjoy the view. They also keep the beach really clean.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

I am happy you found exactly what your family needed at The Galvestonian. We groom our beaches daily and take pride in providing a clean environment for all of our guests. I am glad the beach carts helped make your beach vacation a pleasurable experience. It really is an added bonus that we are located on the beach. Thank you for your kind words and I hope you have found your home away from home at The Galvestonian.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Being from Iowa it is always a treat to get to an ocean (gulf)! Galvestonian has beautiful rooms with awesome patios overlooking the ocean in every room. We have a young daughter, she loves the pool and it was wonderful. It was big enough to support the resort without feeling crowded. On the beach we rented an umbrella and chairs for $35 a day. We have been to Florida a few times and this price seems on par. There are not many restaurants around the immediate area, but you are also away from the public beaches. I guess you take the good with the bad!!! All in all great trip! Would highly recommend especially was great with a young child.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Luke H
Sergio O, General Manager at The Galvestonian, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Thank you for choosing The Galvestonian! I’m pleased to know that you enjoyed the beautiful view of the Gulf of Mexico from your balcony. What a nice treat to visit the Gulf all the way from Iowa! Our guests love staying at the Galvestonian due to the fact that it is located on the beach and secluded from the large crowds/traffic that gathers near the seawall. We are happy you enjoyed your stay at The Galvestonian and hope you have found your home away from home in Galveston!