Knights Inn Galveston
US$166
US$151
HolidayInn.com
  • Beachfront
Harbor House Hotel & Marina at Pier 21(Galveston)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$123
  • Breakfast included
US$160
US$155
Hilton Galveston Island Resort(Galveston)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$261
US$211
US$165
  • Restaurant
Quality Inn & Suites Beachfront(Galveston)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$186
Orbitz.com
Casa Del Mar Beachfront Suites(Galveston)(Great Value!)
US$212
Moody Gardens Hotel Spa & Convention Center(Galveston)(Great Value!)
US$286
All reviewsroom was cleanacross the streetflat screen tvnew carpetwithin walking distanceseawall blvdcerealchannels
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I don't expect fancy BUT I do expect CLEAN. This was the most disgusting place I have ever stayed. Oh yes you are at the seawall BUT I will drive to the ocean next time. There were dead bugs on the floor in the bathroom, the shower was dirty and the water dripped out. There was a lump of brown (unknown substance) on the lamp. The carpet is dirty. The owner is rude. I used my Wyndham points to stay and it made him mad. First he gave me a different room and while the other guy checked me in the manager came and gave back and gave us a different room. The guy said "oh this is a nicer room". All I can say is if this was the nicer room I am glad I didnt see the other room. DON'T STAY HERE. I am not picky but i want clean. There wasn't nothing clean about this place. I won't even mention the outside ice machines condition. (no I did not use it). He has a gold mind and puts nothing into this place. It's all about the location. There was no empty rooms but someday his luck will run out. Health inspectors need to stay a night at this place.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank trishrn56
Reviewed 14 July 2013

We were told 1 price and then charged completely different...would not give refund or offer an xtra nite for 1/2 price...manager very rude..the cleaning crew however...very nice people!!!!! Would never stay there and would not recommend it to anybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please verify what hotels charge and be sure to look around...a lot!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Lynn T
Reviewed 6 July 2013

this motel is in a prime location & needs a facelift asap! rooms could use new carpet,paint, light fixtures, shower heads, ironing boards etc. the 32"flatscreens was a nice touch. but i can't understand why some owners don't take pride of their properties and make it the best they can.

other than that, we felt safe in the area, there were other families at the motelno commotion, no riffraff. the place was booked solid for fourth of july.

Room Tip: motel is old and needs a facelift, but if your on a budget its do able.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank dsn1030
Reviewed 20 June 2013

The room was filthy, the place is beyond disgusting. Avoid at all costs. Dirty from the carpet to the ceiling. It was a last minute booking and I thought I was saving money. Mistake! I don't think that they actually try to make an attempt to clean the rooms.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank BARREDIE
Reviewed 12 May 2013

This place is TERRIBLE, pubic hairs in bed, blood smears on bathrooms door, filthy, smelly, totally disgusting - air conditioner so noisy, didnt sleep all night, just kept scratching from the bugs. Was a Saturday night, so not even cheap - they have a real nerve charging over $120 a night - would rather than slept in the car

Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple