“Delicious and gluten free options”
Review of PattyCakes Bakery

PattyCakes Bakery
Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Galveston
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: Excellent and beautiful baked goods. Owners also own Mosquito Cafe located on 14th St, just across the street. OFFERS BAKED DOG TREATS.
Bedford, Texas
“Delicious and gluten free options”
Reviewed 11 July 2013

After having a delicious lunch at the Mosquito Cafe we stopped by for dessert. Their cookies both regular and gluten free were delicious!! I had gluten free scones the next day for breakfast, what a treat>

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Marianne L

Lake Charles, Louisiana
“Raisin bread”
Reviewed 27 June 2013

Order a loaf of fresh iced raisin bread!!!! The best I have ever eaten. We take the loaf to our beach house to enjoy for breakfast while on the island. It is so good that we often order a loaf a day before we leave to take to friends at home! Yum!

• Visited April 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Love it!”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

I love this bakery- the people are always so sweet and its really easy to find. All the pastires are made by hand- I dont believe any of it is pre frozen. The croissants are out of this world! I love the cheese/spinach & almond flavored ones the best. I have also sampled some of their desserts and I thought they were delicious!

Visited June 2013
Houston,TX
“Patty Cakes - Awesome bakery!”
Reviewed 23 June 2013

Whenever we are in Galveston, we always make a point to stop by Patty Cakes for a bakery dessert. They have an excellent selection of pies, cakes, cupcakes and bakery items. The cinnamon sticks are one of my favorite. Light and flaky, they are excellent with a cup of coffee. Anything baked here is very good and well worth the stop in and try. The smell as you open the door to enter is just heaven!

• Visited June 2013
Houston, Texas
“A little hard to find but a nice local stop”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Stopped by on a Tuesday noon after a holiday weekend and the selection was sparse. They advertise gluten free - the reason for my visit - but they had almost nothing gf available. Lots of lovely cupcakes to look at but that's not very helpful when you need gf. Might be worth a visit for those who don't need gf.

Visited May 2013