“Suprised the kids with present of horseback riding on the beach!”
Review of S-n-G Horseback Riding - CLOSED

S-n-G Horseback Riding
More attraction details
Owner description: Beach rides are only 45 per person per hour ride. This is on public beach you are more than welcome to take your horse out in the water we do not crowd the ppl on the public beach we share. Then we have a beautiful bay ride that is 35 per hour per person this ride is on private land so you see birds of all kinds cows and calves, crabs fish, and the greatest part of the ride is the quite and unstressing.
Reviewed 9 December 2013

My family had a great experience riding horses on Jamaica Beach, Galveston Island, with SnG Horseback Riding. Some of my children had never been on a horse before. T.J. was our guide and he did a great job of telling my children how to ride safely and even, at my request, gave the children a brief description of the gear on the horse and what it was used for (bridle, bit, stirrup, cinch, etc.) We rode Trigger, Nugget, Annie, Baby, and Luna, all great horses who deserve treats!

1  Thank Frugal2013

Reviewed 29 November 2013

Riding by the beach with your significant other as the waves crash into the shore is an amazing experience! The horses were clean, docile and responsive to the rider.

Our wrangler Steven made sure that we had a great time. He was very knowledgeable about the horses and Gavleston island in general.

1  Thank rolent
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I celebrated my birthday riding on the beach with my husband through SnG! We had the most wonderful day! Thank you so much for everything. Our guide TJ was great! I rode Luna and Balboa and my husband rode Trigger! Thanks for making my birthday so special!

1  Thank Tracie C
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I always wanted to ride a horse but was too scared to do it. My fiancé and I came down to Houston to visit friends and they took us to S-n-G for a Texan experience. It was one of the best things ever! TJ our guide was so patient with my nervous squeals and he made us feel so comfortable with his humor. We did an hour bay tour, watching the sun set while riding Bob the chillest horse in the world. Galveston is beautiful and horseback riding here is a must! We'll be back for the beach tour the next time we come back to visit. Thanks again for the hospitality, tour guide!

Reviewed 12 November 2013

Had an excellent and fun time on our private beach ride! Trigger and Hidalgo were both awesome and well behaved horses. The guide TJ did a good job. I liked the fact that it wasn't like other horse rides Ive been on where the horses had to stay single file in a line. I loved the fact we were able to get the horses in the water as well. The one thing I really enjoyed was being able to get the horses to gallop. That was really fun! I would gladly recommend any one thinking about riding to do it! If I get to go again in the future I'm going to try the bay ride!

1  Thank xxbeautifulxx