“Return Visit”
Review of Super 8 Galveston

Super 8 Galveston
Ranked #26 of 51 Hotels in Galveston

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Mexia, Texas
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I chose Super 8 for my 2nd cruise because of a very good rate, location and cleanliness and was also reccomended by several family members who have stayed previous.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

ash g, General Manager at Super 8 Galveston, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
Thank you for all your wonderful comments and suggestions.
Friendswood, Texas
Reviewed 25 February 2014

we were there for Mardi Gras weekend and made our reservations in advance 195.00 for one night.. price gouging? I did not use my debit card all weekend, only cash. So I was asked to show my card to the front desk lady upon check in and that was the only time I brought out my card for the entire weekend. I received a call when going home Sunday from my bank that my card # was used in a possible fraud by ordering products online. Luckily my bank was on the ball and cancelled my card before I was cleaned out and I was reimbursed money that was used in fraud. I hate to think it was the desk clerk!! The hotel itself was great but I think they need to check into who works for them.. SHADY!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Travellers also viewed these Galveston hotels
Baymont Inn & Suites Galveston
Red Roof Inn Galveston - Beachfront/Convention Center
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Galveston
Days Inn & Suites Galveston West/Seawall
Quality Inn & Suites Beachfront
Inn at the Waterpark
Inn at the Waterpark
#27 of 51 in Galveston

Been to Super 8 Galveston? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Galveston

Property: Super 8 Galveston
Address: 2825 1/2B 61st St, 61st Street & Seawall, Galveston, Galveston Island, TX 77551-2002
Region: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > Galveston Island > Galveston
Ranked #26 of 51 Hotels in Galveston
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Galveston 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Super 8 Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Galveston Hotel Galveston