“Nice location near seawall and things to doLike the new...”
Review of Super 8 Galveston

Super 8 Galveston
Ranked #27 of 51 Hotels in Galveston

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

My husband works over the road so on a vacation here I expect on the seawall. Address says intersection on 61 and seawall on Wyndham. Um should say behind a condo and Waffel House. Then we wake up in the morning to my 3 year old daughter screaming from ants in the bathroom! Nope never again. I travel all over the country and this was a bad experience I will NEVER forget. Oh and management don't bother copying and pasting a response like you did the others.

Stayed June 2014
2 Thank mandiemo81
ash g, Manager at Super 8 Galveston, responded to this review, 12 July 2014
We are very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience in our hotel, we apologize for the inconvenience
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

After thinking I would make this my go to hotel in Galveston, I am now rethinking this. I opened my door to find a bald man sitting on the bed. First ever in my life to be double booked. Someone is not on the ball. Thumbs down.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Chrislyn77
ash g, General Manager at Super 8 Galveston, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Sorry for the inconvenience during your stay. We hope you will give us another the chance to better serve you in the future.
Sincerely
ash g.
Travellers also viewed these Galveston hotels
Baymont Inn & Suites Galveston
Howard Johnson Galveston
#39 of 51 in Galveston
Red Roof Inn Galveston - Beachfront/Convention Center
Quality Inn & Suites Beachfront

Been to Super 8 Galveston? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Galveston

Property: Super 8 Galveston
Address: 2825 1/2B 61st St, 61st Street & Seawall, Galveston, Galveston Island, TX 77551-2002
Region: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > Galveston Island > Galveston
Ranked #27 of 51 Hotels in Galveston
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Galveston 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Galveston Hotel Galveston