Black mold in tub/shower. Un-laundered stains on sheets, along with hair. Pillows smelled like oily skin. Carpet was filthy, walls had what appeared to be blood stained finger prints (smeared). We arrived at 1:30am, only needed to stay until our cruise ship let in the morning. Their breakfast consisted of 2 different cellophane wrapped donuts and coffee. No milk or juices or cereal. I will NEVER stay there again. There's also a $5.00 cash deposit on the key card. Nasty place! Don't let the front to this run down place fool you!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 in Galveston, TX is located one block from the beautiful beaches on the Gulf of Mexico. We offer free parking for Cruise Line customers while you are on your cruise. The Crystal and Stewart Beach allow for tons of family fun. Our hotel offers 50 superior guest rooms and added guest amenities, like free high speed Internet access, for extra quality and convenience. Our two-story stucco building has an outdoor pool and outdoor corridors, which allows for at-door parking. We also have a Chinese restaurant in the same parking lot where you can cure your hungry appetite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Motel 6 Galveston - Seawall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn And Suites
- Americas Best Value Hotel Galveston