“Great customer service ”

El Gusto Del Pueblo
Ranked #174 of 308 Restaurants in Galveston
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Galveston, Texas
“Great customer service ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

Enjoy the breakfast burritos with hand made tortillas and also caldo de pollo was delicious I will definitely bring my family here again and also recommend friends and other locals in galveston to stop by and try this mexican food .

Houston
“I will never go back i rather go to el mercadito across from them”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2014

We visited galveaton and we were looking for a place to eat we walked into this taqueria and the servise was great only that the caldo de mariscos the seafood smelled and tasted horrible,the chips were not crispy,and when we saw the check our i almost had a hearh attack my check was $91.i expected $60. Or less I've been to better taquerias and i order the same food for my family of 2adults and 4 kids and my check is never more then $60. We should've just stoped at papadeaux seafood for only $20. More hahaaaa!!

• Visited January 2014
Grapevine, Texas
“What a refreshing surprise !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

From the moment we walked in the door on that cold wet windy day to the time we got back in our car to leave, this place was such a wonderful experience. A friendly south of the boarder feel with more than fair prices, the meals were beautifully prepared with flavors that rounded up memories of an old world cantina with service second to none.
Well done guys!! We will see ya again next time we are in town. A must visit to anyone kicking around in Galveston wanting a wonderful out of the way dinning experience.

• Visited January 2014
“Affordable, authentic, quite, accommodating, exceptional experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2013

This was about the third time we've eaten here and the food has been great every time. This time we took our 12 yr old and two toddler sons. Our server Lettie was great! We ordered the big appetizer plate nachos and tacos and could barely eat it all. The green sauce for the chips made the short wait for the food seem to fly by. My husband loves the Margaritas. I went out with my family to eat dinner, and it cost me under $40 including a 30% tip, I'm happy and full! This place is great!

• Visited September 2013
Houston, TX :(
“Have had better”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2013

No greeting at the door, so we sat down on our own.

We ordered the huevos rancheros. The beans were VERY watery, and the salsa tasted old the potatoes also tasted old. The corn tortillas tasted store bought.

Don't even get me started on the bathrooms.

No kids menus

The waitress brought our food out and left us to our own. My mother had to get up and look around for someone to bring us coffee refills.

1st and Last as they say