“❤We Love Our Papa'a Pizza❤”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Papa's Pizza

Papa's Pizza
Ranked #67 of 308 Restaurants in Galveston
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Cheap Eats, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Galveston, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“❤We Love Our Papa'a Pizza❤”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

I just wanted to leave a comment about our local pizza place....Papa's Pizza! We usually visit for dinner and really appreciate the great customer service. Tonight, we visited for takeout for meals for our entire family and everything was AWESOME!!!! From the salads to the yummy chicken fettuccine and chicken parmesan to the cookies for dessert, we loved everything! Keep up the great work.....and thanks for the friendly atmosphere!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Avaschoice

Galveston, Texas
“Everyone Hates Raymond But We Love Him”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

My daughter and I have been ordering from Papa's Pizza for the last 3 or 4 years and I don't know what all the Raymond hate is for, but this man has been nothing but wonderful to us. He's friendly and we have never had a problem with him. If there is something wrong with our meal Raymond takes care of it ASAP. His personality is top notch. We will continue to stand by Raymond, support him, and be loyal customers of Papa's!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank MsFranklin
“Get rid of raymond”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014

This punk Raymond is biplor he wanted to fight me dont even know him my kids wanted pizza n I've been going there since 97 I walked in to order he had a attitude start talking crap to me boy I wait for him 2 come get me he would have been in a world of hard they need to get rid of him his a accident waiting to happen.

• Visited May 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Treat Their Customers Like Dirt”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2014

Wow...I have never experienced such horrible customer service as I did at this place. We were visiting Galveston for the night and Raymond, one of their employees who claims he is a manager, was by far the rudest person I have ever dealt with in my life. I'm still shocked by the whole experience. I've been in the restaurant industry for 15+ years and am appalled at what I experienced with this establishment.

• Visited December 2013
Miranda R, Public Relations Manager at Papa's Pizza, responded to this review, 13 January 2014
I want to thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us. Without customer reviews, we are unable to know where we make mistakes. We aim to always fix those mistakes and continue to provide a great experience for all of our customers.

I invite you to call our office at 409-750-8888 to speak with us further. At Papa's Pizza, we always strive to provide the finest quality of food and the best customer service. We apologize you had a poor experience and hope you give us another chance.
Lafayette, Louisiana
“Too salty”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

After arriving in Galveston today, we were really tired and decided to order in for the evening. After doing a little research on trip advisor, we decided to order from Papas Pizza. We were told it would take approx. 35-45 minutes but it took an hour. I will say that although I was put in hold twice, the person who answered the phone was very polite.
Driver arrived said that they were slammed tonight and I'm assuming, they weren't prepared.
My husband got thin crust and I got hand tossed. The crust was a bit flimsy, not firm and the pizza (mine) was way too salty. So much so that it was extremely hard to eat. My husbands pizza, ( he thought was salty) wasn't as salty, but it was probably because he only had hamburger on his. The pizza was definitely lacking something. It was spectacular. Just a gut bomb basically. We also ordered the Italian cream cake slice. That was good. I would say that if I visited the area again, I would not order or eat there again.