“Delicious Handmade Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Pflugerville, Texas
“Delicious Handmade Pizza”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

We found good reviews for this restaurant on TA and will agree that the food was quite delicious. We ordered a large pizza and found it to be served with generous amounts of toppings. We ate all we could and took the remaining two pieces home where our ravenous teenage son was more than happy to indulge. The service was attentive and very nice. One bit of atmosphere that could have been annoying to some yet was fodder to our giggles was the endless loop replaying of the same opera tune. I think the management needs to extend their playing list to maybe 2 tunes for a little variety. In any event, we will definitely return if not for the delicious food then maybe to hear if the musical repertoire has been extended. ;)

• Visited May 2013

Delphos, Ohio
“Magnificently Old World”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

Pasta combo's are the way to go for dinner. #1 is Lasagna Eggplant Parm and Spagehti with meat sauce. Save room for a Canoli.
Monday - Friday lunch specials are great too starting at $7.20

Visited May 2013
Nederland, Texas
“Wow! BEST PIZZA EVER!”
Reviewed 22 April 2013

This is a "hidden" jewel. We happened upon this family owned restaurant after an all day Half-Ironman competition in Galveston. We didn't want the run-of-the-mill pizza and saw this place and decided to try it out. WOW!!! Most of the persons eating were locals and the minute we left the car we could smell the aroma!!!
BEST pizza we ever ate! Crust was handtossed and the toppings were fresh and tasty.
We live almost two hours away from this place and we've decided that we need to go there from lunch once and awhile!
They have many dishes to choose from and we plan to try "most" of them! GREAT PLACE!

Visited April 2013
Houston, Texas
“Wish we had ordered elsewhere”
Reviewed 14 April 2013 via mobile

Usually Gino's is pretty good but Friday was totally different. Placed an order to go, very simple order. One combo meal and small pizza to go. Added a salad should have been no big deal. Order was picked up, they did not make the pizza and combo meal was awful. So much so I threw it out. I called about missing pizza, the person who answered did not even apologize for order being wrong. Told me it would be another 30 minutes to get pizza. At that time I gave up and told her I would be posting on Tripadvisor, then was hung up on.

Will go to another restaurant next time we want Italian and pizza many other restaurants in the area.

Visited April 2013
Fort Worth, TX
“Good Solid Italian”
Reviewed 2 March 2013

We went here with my sister and her family. The food was very good. I had the chicken parmesan, my husband had the ravioli w/ a pink sauce, sister had the cannelloni, the kids had pizza. The stand out of the evening was the ravioli with pink sauce -- it was outstanding. My chicken was good, but the red sauce tasted a little watered down. Garlic bread was good, salads were kind of boring, my only complaint was the 'house italian' dressing - it was just oil with a little bit of something else in it, but I wasn't sure what -- just tasted like olive oil. I asked for some balsamic vinegar, but they didn't have any -- the dressing needed some kind of help, but overall you get great portions for the price and we will definitely be eating here again.

Visited February 2013