“food to go”

Add it.
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
Ranked #206 of 321 Restaurants in Galveston
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

we stopped to catch a quick meal before going to our hotel and the chicken was good and crispy, and i loved the coleslaw.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Been lovin' Popeye's chicken and fixings for as long as they have been around, but have never thought to write a review until now. WHY? Manager Samone Tyler and crew are the reason! I walked in late on a very busy weeknight with a very large to go order. Samone and crew focused like a laser beam on our order while making sure those before and after got the same attention. Major kudos to Samone Tyler!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

In the past few years I have found Popeyes mild chicken to be superior to KFC, but after a day of sailing on Easter we stopped by for a 10 piece takeout and when we got home, had 9 pieces of chicken were greasy and soggy. Biscuits were dry and hard and the cole slaw was just "bla" in flavor. Know my usual place at home in Colorado will be great when I return. While trying to order and waiting, the music was so loud one could hardly hear and it appeared to be " too " many cooks in the place!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Man.... What an unpleasant experience in the drive thru. I was one of 2 cars in line. It was 4:30 pm and so it wasn't a busy time.

The attitude of the lady taking orders over the speaker was just plain rude. She talked so fast over a lousy speaker that I couldn't understand what she was saying. She got snippy when I asked her to repeat.

Then the wait began. It took 16 minutes from the time that I ordered to the time that I pulled away. And it's not like they were cooking food... the fries were cold.

Never again. McDonalds is right next door. I should have went there.
I feel sorry for the owner, who is paying these people to ruin his business.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Arrived in Galveston abt 8pm, kids wanted Popeye red beans & rice so we went drive-thru. The person taking orders was impatient & rude,trying to hurry me. Obviously she didn't listen well. I specifically reminded her 2 orders of beans & rice with the meals & xtra sauce. When we got to the hotel -0- in the bag, fries for all 4 meals. No sauce for chicken strips sweet tea, not un-sweet. Yez, I should have checked the bag then & there so my error! Poor service!