“Super great!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

BeyondDal...
“Super great!”
Reviewed 15 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

Spent Labor Day weekend in Galveston & this place helped make our stay more comfortable! Like home away from home:) Updated kitchen was great for low-key, onsite breakfasts. Spacious, updated master bath. Super comfy beds (lots of pillows). And smart TVs for downtime. Owners were great about communication & the property amenities, including lazy river & infinity pool, were fantastic! Lots of great restaurants nearby including at the Marina & by the infinity pool & be sure to make the trip to the Red Snapper Inn! We really appreciate everything that was done to make this a great trip for our family of 7!

Mark D
casper, United States
“A comfortable laid-back stay.”
Reviewed 31 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

The condo was very clean. The balcony was used frequently and has nice view of the bay.It was a ten minute walk or two minute drive to the beach club.We liked the club.The pools were great and the private beach clean and enjoyable.The surprising finding was the excellent food at their small cafe.the gym was unimpressive but adequate.Two machines non-functional.The drive to Galveston was about 20 minutes,no big issue.Go to Kroegers for food prior to going to the condo.Overall,a really relaxed ,comfortable stay.Excellent interaction with Dennis the owner.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The lack of crowds.
Liked least: Lack of paper towels,toilet paper,and garbage bags !!!!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
Hilary H
“Loved it!”
Reviewed 23 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

The condo was terrific - lovely and well-kept with a very nice beach club nearby. We enjoyed the special activities such as s/mores at sunset and crabbing on the pier. The owners were really helpful and accessible. They gave great suggestions for restaurants and activities. Our vacation was perfect. Thanks!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It was relaxed and quiet with lovely amenities.
Liked least: It was further down the island than I realized, but in the end we were fine with it.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
TreeD15
“I was completely satisfied with my stay at this location.”
Reviewed 22 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

We enjoyed our stay at this condo. I love the view and seclusion. The beach club was awesome we loved the pools for our young children.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Zanna C
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Beautiful and memorable”
Reviewed 27 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

Peaceful condo with a beautiful view. Comfortability was definitely thought of inside. Our children especially loved the well stocked dvd and board game cabinet. We absolutely loved this place and we will without a doubt be returning. Dan also went above and beyond for us when their was an issue with TripAdvisor. The owners will take great care of you. I highly recommend this condo. I wouldn't stay anywhere else!

Janet W
Keller, Texas
“I'll never need to look again for a rental in Galveston!”
Reviewed 6 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016
people found this review helpful

One of the most dreaded things for me is to price hunt and read reviews for a rental when I need to find something quickly. Also, most places I sought out, I could not reach an individual because it was set up to go through a system where I had to email someone and wait for a response. No phone number to contact someone. I handle ministry crisis situations and need to be able to drop and run to a place of comfort, peace, beauty, etc. to get away from life's troubles long enough to help someone in tremendous grief. Of course, the price has to be right also because like myself, many people in ministry do not have an income, or barely get by for their personal need. Also, budgets rarely exist to help someone in great need. Dan and Belinda Dean have truly built a "home away from home" for anyone needing R & R. I was able to reach them immediately for booking. Their condo was beautifully decorated with the best beds your can have, and the best amenities throughout their home, with up-to-date technology. Not only did we not lack in anything, there were many things provided I would not have thought of, and even the bathrooms had soap, shampoo and lotion like a 5 star hotel. They had plenty of forms of entertainment in case weather is bad; wifi, 150 DVD's, games, 3 tv's, etc. I am one who has severe allergies, and their condo is 100% allergy free of any contaminate. It is clean, smoke free, no mold, etc. Dan related to me as though I was family, and informed me fully of anything I'd ever need to know to enjoy our stay. He even watched the weather for me. Birds were migrating through and he sent me a link of an article a local person had written so we could enjoy the migration. From the balcony, we enjoyed our morning coffee and breakfast while watching pink and white flamingos nesting. There were many birds we had never seen before with unusual mating calls and dances. The sunsets on the bay were also beautiful from the balcony. It is a very quiet and beautiful place. The resort amenities were very nice. We did not have a need to go into the busy main part of Galveston at all. Because of their thorough preparations of the condo, and being so informative and helpful before we ever left home, we were able to concentrate on the ministry aspect of our visit in our brief 3 evenings. The only problem we encountered our entire visit was simply that we did not have enough time or budget to extend our stay! I will not hesitate to come back as soon as I can, even for my own R & R. Thank you Dan and Belinda for doing things so very well. You took care of us as Jesus would, and therefore, we were able to be Jesus to another in great need and sorrow. Your place was perfect, and for a little while, she was able to have peace in this grief stricken world. See you again as soon as I/we can!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything about the experience was best - I can't choose just one thing.
Liked least: There was nothing I didn't like
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
wlkoonce
Houston, Texas
“Beautiful condo with excellent appointments and views.”
Reviewed 2 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

We had a terrific time and future plans to return. All the comforts for a wonderful vacation
were provided. We had a beautiful view of sunsets and all the additional amenities to fully enjoy our environment.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing