“Best Service and Food”

Ranked #21 of 334 Restaurants in Galveston
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 December 2015

I was in Galveston with a friend being Santa's Elves to a Children's Shelter on Christmas Eve and we decided to eat at Nick's! I hadn't been there for a few years and Tara became our server with such a bright spirit and smile and a shining star for this restaurant! She listened to everything we said about what we loved and why we were in town and just brightened up the place! Thank You Tara!!!

Reviewed 17 December 2015

Nicks is the "little brother" of Gaido's next door. It is a much more relaxed and fun atmosphere where you can basically come as you are. The food is good and the service is generally extremely good. One can eat on the patio or inside.
I recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

We looked on trip advisor and the reviews were mixed. It was on the way to the hotel and we decided 'what the heck'. The waiter did not make any recommendations nor did he inform us of their happy hour. I happened to overhear the waitress inform the diners behind us. My husband had CFS. He felt it was a very good cut of meat. He the cheesy fries were very good. He was okay with his meal. We ordered the artichoke/spinach dip. It was overly salty and it was served with salted nacho chips. Serving with unsalted chips would have made it passable. I probably wouldn't recommend that particular appetizer. All in all the food was passable. However, I wouldn't be able to recommend it and I wouldn't go there again.

Reviewed 9 December 2015

We had steak, fish, and a burger! All were very tasty and reasonably priced. Nice service and friendly staff.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 4 December 2015

Had a wonderful experience here today. Great service, and a Great Meal.
Our server "Tara" was awesome. Thanks for a great Lunch.

1  Thank griz117