“Needs better staff”

Dallas, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Needs better staff”
Reviewed 11 December 2013

My last experience with this Jimmy johns was a lasting experience. I ordered from them a lot, had some minor issues with them, but for the most part never anything major. My husband and I ordered online and ordered his sandwich with no onions since he is allergic to onions. When we got the food it was covered in onions. We placed this order a 9 pm and recieved it about 5 til 10, 5 min before they closed. When we called the first 2 times no answer and finally the 3rd time they answered, with major attitude. He explained the situation and the girl on the phone's exact words were "I guess we'll send you another one." Look I understand it being so close to close you want to get out of there and not have to send your driver back out, but allergies are serious and when you clearly check the receipt and it says no onions you expect there to be no onions. Needless to say, they won't be getting my business again. The girl was very rude and it was an extremely unpleasant experience. On the upside the delivery drivers are great though, very friendly.

• Visited August 2013