The location of this hotel is perfect! It is on the beach side of the street (few are). There is a walk way that leads to the beach. It is down the beach from eating places and activities. Which made it perfect for us. Takes only few minutes to get to good places to eat. My room was a king, one bedroom, full kitchen, tv in faily room and bedroom, large bathroom with separate shower and tub. Our view was facing the outdoor pool. Our room was a partial view of the ocean. From what I can tell all the rooms are partial view of ocean because the hotel is a "U" shaped building. The problems: only one mirror in the whole place (bathroom). The first night, went to the bathroom in middle of the night, turned on the light and there was a roach on the floor right by the toilet. When people upstairs flush toilet it sounded like it was coming out in our bathroom. We had to shut bathroom door each night to sleep. There is some kind of pump that runs most of the night in the stairwell. It is very loud and we were down the hall from stairwell. When you enter door from hallway to go into your room, you actually enter a small entry way that has a shared washer and dryer and two doors to two different rooms. When the other guests are in the entry way you can hear every word being said.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations Galveston Beach Resort offers a wonderfully relaxing experience for couples and families alike. This quiet beachfront resort is located on the Texas Gulf coast south near the historic port city of Galveston. The city is a charming, Victorian-era treasure filled with authentic period architecture and strong echoes of the 1800s. Set away from the bustle of downtown, you'll enjoy villa accommodations with fully equipped kitchens, living and dining areas, plus free Wi-Fi internet access. All villas feature private balconies overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. The heated, outdoor infinity-edge pool and large hot tub offer direct, waterfront beach access and a new recreation area. Kids enjoy half-court basketball, shuffleboard court, beach volleyball and tetherball, while you'll love the fitness center available to guests 24/7 and picnic areas for outdoor dining. A small Marketplace store is available for guest convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, IHG, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Club Vacations Galveston Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Escapes! To The Gulf At Galveston Hotel Galveston
- Escapes To The Gulf Galveston
- Escapes Galveston