Holiday Inn Club Vacations Galveston Beach Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Inn at the Waterpark(Galveston)
View Hotel
All reviewsfull kitchenwasher and dryerliving roomseparate showertime shareshuffle boardpool areadirect accessbeach accessbasketball courtsleeper sofahot tublarge balconyfirst floorshort drivegalveston beachking bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 December 2013 via mobile

What a surprise!!!! Super service by blonde lady at front desk. I knew I was going to like this place when it had my favorite beer in stock!!! It is right on the beach and has a beautiful infinity pool and hot tub spa. The room is very spacious and comfortable. Full kitchen with everything you would need in the kitchen. Just a great place!!!! 'Nuff said!!!

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank dixintex
Helen B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Club Vacations Galveston Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our recent stay with us. We do try to stock our market place with items guest request. I am glad you enjoyed your time with us. Once again thank you for your review and photos.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

Staff is great and very accomodating. No crossing the highway to get to the Beach here. Property is well maintained. Beds are new and very comfortable. Just a few miles W. of Seawall and all the great restaurants.

Room Tip: The one bedrooms are very small..... too small for other than 2 people. Get the deluxe one bedroom for small family. They have few 2 bedrooms available
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank tomule

Hello, Thank you for completing a review of your recent stay with us. Our one bedroom queen units are the smallest room type we have on property. Our one bedroom king rooms (deluxe) have a full kitchen, large balcony, king bed in the bedroom, and a Jacuzzi tub in the bathroom. Once again thank you and hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 11 December 2013

We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of this resort. Our unit, E52A, was a 1 bedroom with full kitchen, eating area, and living room, as well as master bedroom and very large bathroom with full shower and a jet tub. Unit was very clean, well appointed, well supplied in the kitchen with all the necessities, nice views of the ocean. Staff at front desk was wonderful - suggested eating places and things to do, had a supply of recent DVDs you could borrow for free, daily newspaper, etc. Only problem we had is very poor hot water in shower - the rest of the unit - sinks, jet tub,, all had plenty of hot water. We had mtce check on it, I know they were in room while we were gone, but it never got better, and they never reported back to us if there was a fix or not. That's my only complaint. I would definitely stay here again on our next trip to Galveston.

Room Tip: Ask for a unit that faces the pool and is on a higher floor, so you have a nicer view.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tom O

Hello Tom O., Thank you for completing a review of your recent stay. I am happy that you enjoyed your room and our staff at the front desk. I am sorry that you encountered the issue with the hot water. Hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

We were there for two nights during the DICKENS ON STRAND event, although that was not why we were there. The room was clean, attractive and had a splendid view of the ocean. My only concern was that the bedroom did not have a window, and as a claustrophobic, I found that a little anxiety provoking; I wound up sleeping in the living room on the convertible sofa, and expected a horrible nights sleep. To my pleasant surprise, the sofa bed was extremely comfortable (no pressing of the springs into the flesh), and I enjoyed a great nights sleep.
After my return home, I discovered I had left something in the room. Two days later, I called the hotel and spoke with Victoria, who politely and expeditiously obtained info from housekeeping that the item had been found, and arranged to return it to me. Very professional, very courteous.
I will definitely return to this place and recommend it highly to anyone wanting an 'off the beaten path' experience.

Room Tip: choose an East room (35B offers excellent ocean view)!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dennis M

Hello Dennis M., Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. Our one bedroom queen rooms do not have a window in the bedroom but if that is something you need in your room, all of our one bedroom king rooms do have the window in the bedrooms. I am glad the sofa in the living room was comfortable and you were able to enjoy your stay. We do mail items back if they are found in the rooms after you depart and I am happy that Victoria was able to help you through this process. Hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

I have always stayed in the middle of Seawall and I wanted to try this one out and it was wonderful. Away from hustle and bustle of the main area, but not far drive at all. They have full kitchens well stocked, spacy, and a great hot tub. Staff is amazing and I will stay here from now on.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jenna L

Hello Jenna L., I am very happy that you found us and thank you for completing a review of your recent stay. Our hot tub is heated year round with our pool heated seasonally. Thank you again and have a wonderful day.