“Go Kart Race” 4 of 5 bubbles

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Go Kart Race”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

We did this during the week and there was only a few people so we had a fun race. A young guy was running it and he raced us too.

Visited August 2013

Arlington, Texas
74 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 194 helpful votes
“Meh - it's a short track. ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

The boys wanted to do karts so with a $1 off coupon from the candy shop on The Strand we went. Normally $10 for the first time, you can add another ride for $7. So - $80 for five of us to go twice. I didn't count the laps, but I figure it was 10 per 'ride' so I think we got 20 laps but I'm not certain.

The track is really short and narrow as well so there aren't too many places to pass without pushing someone completely out of position. The track is nice concrete and the karts themselves are new and in good condition; they have one and two seat versions.

I guess it was OK if you really want to drive some karts for a little while but I would not go back for more.

9 Thank Jon E
Galveston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best time ever :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

Had a great time with my family and I highly recommended to take your kids and also friends to try this go karts I will definitely be back .

4 Thank lesly0623