“Enjoyed Our Dinner Here”

Saltgrass Steak House
Ranked #17 of 315 Restaurants in Galveston
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
North Augusta, South Carolina
“Enjoyed Our Dinner Here”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

In my opinion underrated on TripAdvisor. The Steak K-bobs were delicious and perfectly cooked and seasoned. My daughter enjoyed the humongous chicken-fried steak. The salads were crisp with a nice mix. Unfortunately we didn't save room for desert.

Visited July 2014

Sulphur Springs TX
“Where did customer service go?”
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

I've always enjoyed eating here. The food was good as usual but customer service was terrible. I know the wait staff is busy but at least make you rounds and check on us. The kids and I had finished our drinks, bread, appetizer, and salad before the waitress came back and asked if we need anything. My jaw dropped. Are you kidding?!? To top it off, my wife ordered a mangria. We specifically said, make sure that there is no orange or orange juice. My wife cannot have it. What happens? There are two slices of oranges in the drink that we didn't notice until it was 1/4 empty! No one listens anymore. I'm a patient person but I guess I'm going to have to be an irate customer to get someone's attention.

Jindabyne, Australia
“Great Food!”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Loved the experience of eating in this very good restaurant. Tried one of their famous steaks and it was a pleasant surprise. Service was also good and I consider it to be very good value. Highly recommend.

Visited April 2014
Galveston
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Manager greeted us as soon as we walked in the door! Our server was fantastic and the steaks were PERFECT!! Highly recommend! :)

Indialantic, Florida
“Late Night Dining”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

After spending 3 hours at the Pleasure Pier we were ready for dinner but, did not want fare food or the typical tourist stuff around the pier. A local & Sheriffs Deputy recommended Saltgrass. We took a rickshaw and at almost 10 pm the place was busy. We were quickly seated, great service, great food and great end to our late night with the family!

Visited June 2014