I booked a King Suite with balcony in Galveston for Labor Day weekend and was uncharacteristically disappointed by the accomodations. A balcony room in Galveston with western exposure gets a lot of heat. That's a lot for the AC to deal with and was getting the best of this one. Due to the heat and humidity, the room also had a musty smell. The thing that saved my stay was the staff helpfulness. I immediately called the front desk to report the AC problem. A mechanic was in my room in 5 minutes. He spent the next 30 minutes doing everything he could to get the room temperature down, successfully. The front desk would have moved me but there were no other non-smoking suites available. Later, when I spoke to the front desk about the musty smell in the room and the problems that the refrigerator, the manager adjusted my bill in an acceptable way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Galveston hotel is right by the Galveston Seawall, Moody Gardens, the beach, and historic sites. The hotel offers a free full hot breakfast every day, free high-speed internet and Wi-Fi, outdoor pool and whirlpool, fitness center, and meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Galveston
- Hampton Inn & Suites Galveston Hotel Galveston
- Hampton Inn Hotel Galveston
- Hampton Inn Galveston