We just returned from Galveston where we stayed at the Hampton Inn and Suites. We stayed in a 5th floor balcony suite with a view of the ocean, but we did overlook a Walmart parking lot. The highest floors are the best. We very much enjoyed our stay. The room was spacious, lovely and clean with a great television satellite service. The bed was so comfy! The breakfasts at Hampton Inns are always the same. The food and coffee are not fancy, but provide a great way to start our day. The lobby and breakfast areas were both very nice and the staff was terrific. We will return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Galveston hotel is right by the Galveston Seawall, Moody Gardens, the beach, and historic sites. The hotel offers a free full hot breakfast every day, free high-speed internet and Wi-Fi, outdoor pool and whirlpool, fitness center, and meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Galveston
- Hampton Inn & Suites Galveston Hotel Galveston
- Hampton Inn Hotel Galveston
- Hampton Inn Galveston