Hampton Inn & Suites Galveston
Comfort Inn & Suites Beachfront(Galveston)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$158
US$138
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
US$98
Harbor House Hotel & Marina at Pier 21(Galveston)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$133
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Galveston Island Resort(Galveston)(Great Value!)
US$100
Moody Gardens Hotel Spa & Convention Center(Galveston)(Great Value!)
US$286
US$106
  • Beachfront
US$154
US$148
US$144
  • Restaurant
The San Luis Resort(Galveston)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$195
Travelocity
All reviewsacross the streetcovered parkingshort walk to the beachcomplimentary breakfastsea wallconvenient locationthe breakfast areabalcony roompleasant stayfront desk staffeasy accesspre cruise staycruise shipgreat place to staybeds were comfortableseawall blvdwaffles
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I know that I Can depend on Hampton to provide a variety of breakfast foods and an attractive place to enjoy it. I will continue to search for Hampton accommodations in future travel plans. I asked for a newspaper. Reply: We don't get it on Sunday. I know it costs more on Sunday, but it is a "natural" when having breakfast!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2014

The coffee was Amazing, I didn't have to find a starbucks. The breakfast was great, just needed a little more fruit. The shower was awesome, you could fit 3 people in there. Very Spacious rooms and comfortable beds. I would definitely come back and just a minute away from the beach.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michele C
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We've stayed at several different hotels in Galveston the last few years... This is one of the better ones for the price. It could use a little TLC ...starting to age a little.
There was gum or something on the floor in several places.
The covered parking was nice. Only drawback on that is that a couple of men were lurking around the garage and were able to access the hotel and came in to eat breakfast and slipped out. There was no room key entry as promised and I was down there alone at one point and they were acting strange and making me uncomfortable.
I wished that they weren't allowed in so easily.

We enjoy riding bikes and also the strand...overall it was fine. Would stay again... But would mention the garage issue.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2014

The bed, blanket and pillows were lumpy which made it difficult to sleep. The lobby and eating area had ants and there were dead fish in the fish tank that the other fish were eating on and thus had been there for an extended period of time. The breakfast was ok, but not as good as some I've had in the Hilton's. The pool area was falling apart. Broken concrete and surfacing of the pool everywhere. The hotel had no way to open a bottle of wine, but there is a Walmart across the street so I would have thought they could easily go buy a cork screw. The Manager was nice but looked overworked. The fitness center was not in good shape and the pictures of the pool area were much nicer than the actual pool. I won't be staying here again. $400 plus a night!?! You've got to be kidding me!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
islandhampton, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Galveston, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Please accept our sincere apologies for the unacceptable conditions of your recent stay. We know our guests deserve the best and we will use your comments as we continually evolve to best meet and exceed our guests' expectations. We have shared your comments with our pest control, maintenance, and housekeeping teams and assure you appropriate steps have been made to correct the issues you encountered with comfort and cleanliness. Should you return to our area in the future, we would love to have you back so we may better demonstrate the complete quality stay you expect and deserve.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

The entire stay was fine, except for the bathrooms not having any ventilation fans. Also the breakfast tables are not cleaned before the next people come and sit at it. It should be posted on the food server the ingedients in the eggs, we don't eat pork and didn't know there was bacon in the western omelet, had to throw it out, sorry.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business