We checked into our room a bit after 3. We got a room with balcony and the room feels very small... crowded. We can see the gulf but mostly the WalMart. The beach is unusable due to the high amount of seaweed so we thought we would try the pool. There are chunks if plaster missing and a cover missing to a jet or drain on the steps into the pool. The water level was way too high for the scimmer baskets to be effective. Came back to take a shower before dinner and the shower head and water pressure are horrible. We have been waiting for almost 45 minutes for someone to come and fix the toilet. It's been running for the last hour. I've been removing the tank lid and fixing it all afternoon but for $309 a night I shouldn't have to!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Galveston hotel is right by the Galveston Seawall, Moody Gardens, the beach, and historic sites. The hotel offers a free full hot breakfast every day, free high-speed internet and Wi-Fi, outdoor pool and whirlpool, fitness center, and meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Galveston
- Hampton Inn & Suites Galveston Hotel Galveston
- Hampton Inn Hotel Galveston
- Hampton Inn Galveston