We've stayed at several hotels around Galveston. What we loved about this little jewel was the cleanliness, great customer service, large rooms and nice breakfast compared to other higher star hotels on the seawall. Our main reason for going with this hotel was the price (lowest on the island), previous reviews and proximity to attractions
• This hotel is pushed back a little off the sea wall which gives you some Quietness from the heavy traffic.
• Free wi-fi and breakfast
• Tthe beds were wonderful
• Bathrooms large.
• Pool was clean
• Doesn't have a front view of the beach if you want to be right on the beach.
• Bathroom door was in the way of the bathtub - a little annoying if I'd stayed more than one night (with little kids that you have to bathe). None issue with out babies.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Suites Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Galveston Hotel Galveston
- Galveston Comfort Suites