“Everything you need without any stress....”
other travellers have booked this property
Ocean Front Building 2-Unit #14298 The Dawn is a Fully Gated Community
Huge Window for Enjoying Gulf Views fm Bedroom
VERY Large Closet/Great For Extra Storage
Gorgeous, Endless Gulf Views from Patio/Yard
Patio Opens to Beautiful Yd Perfect for Kids/Pets
VIEWS, VIEWS AND MORE VIEWS FROM THE PLUSH YARD!
Ocean Front Clubhouse w/ Views of Gulf & Pool
Ocean Front Building 2 Club House w/ Views of Gulf
Ocean Front Building 2 Exercise/Weight Room
Ocean Front Building 2 Exercise Room w/ Gulf Views
1 Bedroom/1 Bath Floor Plan
NOW OPEN!  Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Christine...
Makati, Philippines
“Everything you need without any stress....”
Reviewed 28 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

From minute you open the door you know your stay is going to be great! location is across road from open beach front short stroll to Walmart & other shops! Condo is exceptional, clean comfortable and all those little things that you dont expect to find are right there! There was a warm at home feel to the place and Terri was a pleasure to deal with! Her responses to messages were prompt & informative!
I was able to have my small dog with me and the little yard area at front was great for little run arounds.
Don’t waste time looking else where this is the place to be whilst visiting Galveston

21 Jul 2018
Christine,
Thank you so much for the wonderful review, we enjoyed having you and appreciate you staying with us!
You are awesome!
Edmond, Oklahoma
Reviewed 26 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

21 Jul 2018
Thank you for the wonderful review, we enjoyed having you and appreciate you staying with us! You guys were great and we welcome you anytime.
Reviewed 10 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

11 Oct 2017
Thank you so much, Vivian! It was a pleasure having your family & fur babies and we look forward to seeing you again!
Reviewed 26 September 2017 for a stay in July 2017

15 Oct 2017
Thank you, Brad, for all the kind words! We appreciate you choosing The Dawn 213 and it was a pleasure having you stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Dreamer42...
“Convenient and nice”
Reviewed 6 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Condo was tidy, kid friendly and everything we used worked. This is a first floor condo which is convenient. There are some stairs from the parking lot, so if you can't climb stairs, take that into consideration. It was a very busy weekend and parking is on a first come basis, not assigned. Several times we had to park further away. Also, since it's on the sea wall, people drive thru the gate after other cars and park to walk to the beach. It would've been better with a designated parking space. Plenty of dishes and towels were provided. A limited amount of paper products were provided; however not enough toilet paper. Two rolls was not enough for a 3 night stay. There should at least one roll per night stay. Having a young child, I appreciated the limited amount of breakable items. Everything was very clean except for the ice/water dispenser on the refrigerator. It looked like it has never been cleaned, so we only drank bottled water and bought a bag of ice. The washer and dryer worked well and was convenient, but they are outdated, not high efficiency that most people renting the condo likely have at home. The chairs on the porch are very old and rusted but we hardly went outside due to mosquitoes. The sofa queen bed mattress is standard and not very comfortable, but okay for little kids. The bed in the bedroom is comfortable but I think only a Full size, smaller than a queen by a few inches in width. Condo is close to pool and walk-through gate. Pool is nice and has shower to wash off sand from beach. Hot tub water was not warm at all, not sure what that was about. Complex is across street from Walmart and next to Valero. Overall good place, but could use a little improvement.

19 Jul 2017
To whomever left this (you didn't put your name on it for me to respond back to you), I'd like to address some of the things you wrote about...

We are a condo and do not supply the guests with paper products for a few days stay, a week or monthly stays, as those are to be purchased from the guests for as long as your stay is. As it states on the fist page of the Rental Agreement, you are supplied with a "starter pack" of paper products so that you do have something when you arrive from a long trip to get you through until you can purchase your own. That consist of a roll of toilet paper, roll of paper towels and hand soap. I'm sorry you weren't happy with that.

As far as parking goes, that is out of my control, and has never been an issue from anyone in 11 years until now, and again, I'm sorry that upset you.

I try to let everyone know that is renting my unit that the icemaker/water does not work, which has been fixed 3 times and I could've bought a new refrigerator for what I spent and people keep breaking it. This too has never been an issue ever and I'm sorry that also upset you.

Yes, the washer & dryer are very convenient & still work well at this time, however, once they don't I'll purchase new ones.

The bed in the bedroom is, and always has been, a queen pillow top that is a very comfortable bed I'm told & sofa beds, as everyone knows, aren't the most comfortable...and we have the upgraded mattress. Once again, I'm sorry you weren't happy with that either.

I come back to the condo yearly to get new furniture, supplies or accessories, which we are doing beginning of August.

I thank you for your feedback and for choosing us, The Dawn 213, as your travel accommodations.
Austin, United States
Reviewed 30 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Your age range 50-64
1 Jul 2017
Thank you, Joe! I'm SO glad your family & 4-legged family member had a wonderful trip & congratulations on the great job your daughter did at dance competition! Hope to see you guys again sometime (with a "repeat renter discount").
Zachary, Louisiana
Reviewed 2 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

4 Jun 2017
Thank you, Don! I'm so glad you you enjoyed your stay on the island and you're welcome back any time with your "Repeat Renter Discount"!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing