“Galveston”
other travellers have booked this property
Complex Complex
Fishing Pier
Across the Street from condo
Bike ride on the Seawall
Rentals across the street
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Kimberly3...
Lubbock, Texas
Reviewed 11 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Our stay was fantastic.. condo was clean and fit our needs. Loved the decorations. The location was close to everything and easy to get to. Katy was very friendly and easy to get ahold of if needed. Being in the condo made our vaction a lot more relaxing than being crammed in a hotel.. we will definitely be booking again... thanks for letting us stay..

12 Aug 2018
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Having great guest like you guys help make my business a success! Appreciate your booking w/me and look forward to doing business with you on your next vaca to the Island!
Jennifer...
Emporia, Kansas
“Mrs”
Reviewed 10 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

We stayed 3 nights at this condo. Check in was super easy and the location of the condo was great!! The view was incredible. There was not much noise from others visiting. The condo itself was very clean and everything was in order. The kitchen had enough of everything to keep my feeding my family for 4 days!! I like the way Kathy communicated with us. The only complaint I had which is nobody's fault was the fire alarm going off at 3 am lol.

11 Jul 2018
It's unfortunate that this happened but on the positive side we are glad it was a false alarm and that there wasn't a fire! An owner who lives on premise had a guest who decided for whatever reason to take off the cover and it set the alarm off! I apologize and I hope you will return. It was a pleasure having you guys as my guests. Thank you for taking care of my condo!
jgabbard2...
Palestine, Texas
“Best Ever”
Reviewed 2 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Wonderful location! Beautiful condo! I will definitely stay again!!! Very clean, very well stocked, and very comfy!!! Owners are wonderful!!!

6 Apr 2018
Thank you for writing a review! It's great guests that make my business a success! It's been my pleasure working with before and during your stay! Look forward to your return.
Nancy B
“Victorian”
Reviewed 10 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Condo is in a great location. Pool and hot tub both very relaxing. Laundry facilities were very handy and would definitely return for a stay.

11 Mar 2018
Appreciate you taking the time to write a review. It was a pleasure having you as my guests and I look forward to your return!
Deanna K
“Great Place!”
Reviewed 4 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

We had a great stay. We had one small problem with he lock and the owner was easy to contact and took care of right away. We would definitely stay there again!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
5 Mar 2018
Thanks Deanna for taking the time to write a review! Enjoyed having you guys as my guests. Look forward to next time!
B3263DKpe...
Reviewed 26 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

The condo was clean and well supplied. Location was great, near beach, stores and restaurants. Loved the Strand.

28 Feb 2018
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Appreciate your business! Have a great Spring....Kathy
Shelly A
Humble, Texas
“#9204”
Reviewed 18 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

We have stayed in unit #9204 for 14 years. We love the location and the view of the beach from the balcony. The condo is always so clean and the décor is so pretty in the unit. We highly recommend staying in #9204. You will love it.

The owner is always so polite and delightful to deal with when we have questions about restaurants and entertainment on the island. Always a pleasure to deal with.

We love it.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
19 Feb 2018
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Appreciate your business and the fact that you are a return guests! It's people like you that help make my business a success! Thanks!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing