“Perfect weekend getaway!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Bathroom with Beautiful River Rock
Remodeled Bathroom
Bamboo shelf
Living Room
Bunk Beds with lights and tv dvd player
Pool at Night
Front of Condo Building
Maravilla Resort
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Tahentric...
“Bad business”
Reviewed 5 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I booked this property threw Trip adviser for $406 for the 2 days and the owner sent me a private msg stating she was raising the amount to over $1000 for the 2 days. Very sad that they cant go by what is quoted on the site. And still says the 406 on the site.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
23 May 2018
I am sorry you cluld not stay in our condo for the cheap price you wanted to pay but I think a 1 star and bad business is mean. How did this ruin your vacation? Are you a realtor?
Tawni K
“Perfect weekend getaway!”
Reviewed 19 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My family and I had a wonderful time! Perfect location, right across the street from beach! We would definitely stay here again!

24 Aug 2017
Thank you very much for taking time to write such a nice review. We hope you can come stay again. We try to exceed our tenants expectations so we keep repeat tenants.
babyruthi...
Royse City, Texas
“Do not recommend for family of 4 or more.”
Reviewed 1 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The condo was so tiny. The one couch can barely sleep one adult and not comfortable. The worst part no curtains in the little living room or blinds. Whoever sleeps in the living room I feel sorry for the sun beats on you at 6:30 am. We got the check in plans via email the afternoon before check in. So we could not open the Word Doc with iPhones. We had to keep calling to get address and lock information. The Condo is tiny and like everyone says only should be for 4 people max. 2 adults 2 small children. Put some curtains in the place and add more pots,pans, and decent clean cookie sheet. Oh and the one queen bed makes lots of noise. On the positive beach is walking distance but better beaches are a drive away, one mile North.

Travellers are raving about these Galveston hotels

outandabo...
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Amazing island condo that has it all!”
Reviewed 19 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This condo is even better in person. The view is amazing! The pools are incredible! The hostess is the best! Incredible communication from the moment I booked - she answered all questions and gave great recommendations. Even got us in a night earlier at the last minute! She knew what we needed before we even thought of it. The location is perfect - only a few minutes away from "all the action" yet far enough away to have peace and quiet. Can't wait to go back - and when we do, it will be here!

3 Jul 2017
Thank you so much for the great review Joan. You are welcome back anytime and it was a pleasure hosting you. Please come again.
amit s
“Well maintained condo with spectacular view”
Reviewed 2 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

It is a cute condo which is very well maintained with beautiful view. The complex is also well kept has big pool and other activities. Condo is good for small family with two kids. Condo has one queen bed and bunk bed with little DVD player.

Arlington, Texas
Reviewed 30 November 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Travelling group: Other
2 Dec 2016
Thank you for your review. We always try to exceed our clients expectations and are so glad you had a wonderful vacation. Look forward to having you come back again.
debcrow
Willis, Texas
“The Griswald Experience”
Reviewed 4 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but worst vacation ever. We showed up about the same time housekeeping did. Discovered that the kitchen sink is unusable because it was stopped up, so couldn't use the dishwasher either. The housekeeper called someone, but no one called me or showed up to fix it. Couldn't wash what dishes there was. And someone left dishes in the dishwasher. There is all kinds of useless junk in the drawers in the kitchen. The cabinets were dirty in the inside. The can opener is a joke. There was still old coffee grounds in the coffee pot. The white sofa that people are supposed to sleep on is filthy. The bathtub will not hold water., it leaked out during a bath. The bedroom closest is a mess with stuff just thrown in there. The headboard on the bed is not attached so every time you move it bangs the wall. When I went to the office to pay for parking we got arm bands for the pool, but no one mentioned that we had to have a key. After I discovered that the office was closed so we wasn't able to get in. How you believe that 6 full size adults can sleep comfortably in this condo is beyond me. I have 3 seniors with me that can't do the bunk beds and the sofa is not a pull out. Myself and my son stayed up all night cause we didn't want to sleep on the floor. The shower rod kept falling down. This place is awful and we are going home. The ad also said there was wifi, but could never connect and didn't know which one to connect with, there were no intructions left about that. The condo was generally dirty, dust bunnies all over the place. BEWARE the railings outside if you have small children under 2 yrs of age. It's a disaster waiting to happen. My granddaughter is small enough to slip under the railing and fall through. A child would not survive a fall like that.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the view
Liked least: the condo
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
7 Apr 2016
Debbie,
You had told me that your family was fighting and that is why you could not stay and you ask for a refund. I am sorry I could not refund.
I guess that is why you wrote this review. I did not know you had seniors and you were fully aware of the details of the condo before you booked. Also the condo is not dirty. It is immaculate. No child can possibly fall thru the railing on balcony.
I'm sorry you're family was fighting and you could not enjoy your trip.
A. Rice
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing