“Great location, cozy and well kept downstairs...”
other travellers have booked this property
View of beach and Pleasure Pier from the house Pleasure Pier across the street
View of beach and Pleasure Pier from the house
Pleasure Pier across the street
Front door of Downunder
Living room
Hall from living room to bath and bedroom.
Bedroom
Bathroom
Hall from kitchen to bedroom and bath.
Kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 8 reviews

Reviews from our community

AgaTX
Austin, Texas
“Great location, cozy and well kept downstairs apartment - we had a great time!”
Reviewed 10 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

First of all, I would have never known my booking had gone through if it had not been for the owner texting me the day before our stay, as all the TripAdvisor emails and notifications had gone to my spam. Luckily, I was able to assemble the troops for a last-minute getaway at the beach with my elderly parents and toddler! We had a great time.. the house is literally just a parking lot away from the beach/seawall, on the same block as the Pleasure Pier amusement park, and a block from a playground/skate park complex. This was really convenient for our mobility-impaired group. The owner even gave us a free appetizer card to the closest seafood restaurant, which actually had really good food. We definitely plan to book here again and am telling all my friends about it, too! Next time I'd bring or rent a bike, so I can see more of the island.

Date of stay: September 2015
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.